Geoff Update: Some HHO vibes would be much appreciated!

khalswitz

Visit site
A little accident prone is an understatement I think!! This has prompted me to look through his veterinary history, and boy I wish I hadn't realised just how many holidays for my vet have been funded by that horse ;)

I don't know when he'll be out yet SP, we're still planning point grafts so I can't see it being for a while yet. Wounds are still very large, just not quite so deep, and he's still in full leg bandaging so I can't imagine he'd be out before May/June at the earliest, but we'll see. Good thing he's happy inside! Bless him, he even stands loose in the yard while I do his bandaging - not many box rested horses would do that...

j1ffy

Visit site
A little accident prone is an understatement I think!! This has prompted me to look through his veterinary history, and boy I wish I hadn't realised just how many holidays for my vet have been funded by that horse ;)

I don't know when he'll be out yet SP, we're still planning point grafts so I can't see it being for a while yet. Wounds are still very large, just not quite so deep, and he's still in full leg bandaging so I can't imagine he'd be out before May/June at the earliest, but we'll see. Good thing he's happy inside! Bless him, he even stands loose in the yard while I do his bandaging - not many box rested horses would do that...

He sounds like a perfect patient, bless him, I'm sure that helps his recovery. It's great to hear that he's on the mend and a I'm sure you'll sort the muscle wastage quickly once he can do a little exercise again.