Good News Woody is now home.

friskyfilly

Visit site
Why was the trekking centre dumping old and unsound horses? Surely after years if work they should pay for retirement or PTS?

I use to work at riding school who would retire them to a companion home (that's the ones that survived that is).Don't think its that un-common. Seen a few ads free to a good home from RS says it all in my eyes they done the job then dumped

Mince Pie

Visit site
Why, because some people seem to think that Buddy's Mum is Ted's Mum and have gone on another witch hunt now that "onesiegate" is over? She may well be but unless I see conclusive proof then I will keep an open mind.
Besides, even if she is I fail to see how this has anything to do with Buddy - this horse has been dealt with and is where it should be, Buddy is in a new home (or at Potters) - the only relevant thing is that it *may* be the same person involved.

Mince Pie

Visit site
No Buddy's Mummy is Jessica Young / Teds Mum etc etc...................NOT Buddy's Mum

Ok sorry got the posters mixed up, however my comment still stands - is there conclusive proof (that would stand up in court for example) that Buddy's Mummy and Jessica Young are the same person, and if so what is it?

lhotse

Visit site
Well, she admitted it, then said she was her sister/friend so I think it's pretty conclusive that she is who posters said she is. Also, her photos on FB match the horse on her avatar, oh, and Buddy matches the adverts she was posting on FB too.
No doubt that it was her, she admitted that she had Windsor. What more evidence do you need?