Goodbye sweet little Beata

Nicnac

Visit site
Oh FL I am so sorry your gorgeous Beata has gone. What a tough few months you've had. I can understand how empty the house must feel now. Run free Beata reunited with Jonna.

Take care FL.

Ratface

Visit site
I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful little dog. Your pictures of her and her dear doggy friend show how contented and well-cared for they were.
They will never be forgotten, and will live on in your memories.

misst

Visit site
I am so sorry FL that you have had to go through this twice recently. What a beautiful girl she was. She looked as if she had the best life. RIP lovely Beata x

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
Thank you so very much for all your kind words, and the Likes, it's such a comfort to know there's people who care, and understands.

Yesterday I grabbed both the bowl with Blomma's dinner, and her other food bowl with food I just soaked for her next meal, to go and serve her dinner, because I'm so used to that I should have more than one food bowl with me.
Even though I have occasionally done things with them separately through the years, to prepare them for that one day they might be the only one of the trio left, it seems to have prepared them better than me. It's been over 14 years since I last walked with only one dog, having no other dog waiting for us at home.

I miss sweet little Beata so much. Partly I'm a heartbroken mess, but partly I'm coping better than I thought, I think the last bit is to some extent thanks to you all.

Most importantly, Blomma seems to be coping okay.
By the way, the reason we sometimes called Beata for little Beata, comes from that she was born first, so a big sister, but when Blomma came out she was bigger than her big sister, so since then, especially at cuddle time, she was our little Beata.