Grass Livery around St Helens/Warrington

Nickyhorse89

Hello

My poor lad has come back from the vets with a list of problems. Turning him out 24/7 will be the best thing for him but struggling to find somewhere local that's reliable.
I'm looking for grass livery that include, daily checks, rug changes and an emergency stable. A field shelter would be beneficial.

Please can someone recommend a good yard as the one I'm on the facilities are wasted on me.

Thanks

Ownedby4horses

There used to be a big yard opposite Bold Heath (down the track towards the golf club). they have a lot of land and did grass livery (I had teo of mine on there for a while), I think the yard was sold but it was that big and had that much land (and has an outdoor), it will definitely still be running as a yard.

Nickyhorse89

There used to be a big yard opposite Bold Heath (down the track towards the golf club). they have a lot of land and did grass livery (I had teo of mine on there for a while), I think the yard was sold but it was that big and had that much land (and has an outdoor), it will definitely still be running as a yard.
Hi I think that's Willow Park or something like that. Didn't realise they did grass livery. Thank you

Arley moss do grass livery with regular checks, around £300 a month from memory.

Farm house retirement livery Northwich have summer 24 hour turnout but stabled in winter, presumably with some sort of turnout. Around £250