Grass Livery around St Helens/Warrington

Nickyhorse89

Visit site
Hello

My poor lad has come back from the vets with a list of problems. Turning him out 24/7 will be the best thing for him but struggling to find somewhere local that's reliable.
I'm looking for grass livery that include, daily checks, rug changes and an emergency stable. A field shelter would be beneficial.

Please can someone recommend a good yard as the one I'm on the facilities are wasted on me.

Thanks

Visit site
There used to be a big yard opposite Bold Heath (down the track towards the golf club). they have a lot of land and did grass livery (I had teo of mine on there for a while), I think the yard was sold but it was that big and had that much land (and has an outdoor), it will definitely still be running as a yard.

Nickyhorse89

Visit site
There used to be a big yard opposite Bold Heath (down the track towards the golf club). they have a lot of land and did grass livery (I had teo of mine on there for a while), I think the yard was sold but it was that big and had that much land (and has an outdoor), it will definitely still be running as a yard.
Hi I think that's Willow Park or something like that. Didn't realise they did grass livery. Thank you

Jambarissa

Visit site
Arley moss do grass livery with regular checks, around £300 a month from memory.

Farm house retirement livery Northwich have summer 24 hour turnout but stabled in winter, presumably with some sort of turnout. Around £250

PonyIAmNotFood

Visit site
If you're still looking, there's a field taking on in Burtonwood off Clay Lane. 24/7 turnout on 15 acres with natural shelter and auto waterer. Arrangements can be made for this to include checks, rug changes, feeding etc. Pm me for details.

Heidi_Bree

New User
Visit site
If you're still looking, there's a field taking on in Burtonwood off Clay Lane. 24/7 turnout on 15 acres with natural shelter and auto waterer. Arrangements can be made for this to include checks, rug changes, feeding etc. Pm me for details.

hey I’m looking for grass livery if there are any spaces available!