Gypsy Blood...anyone watching?

marmalade76

Visit site
Why don't you alert the LACS? ;) I'm sure the hunt monitors won't stand for this sort of thing. Or the cock fighting.

LOL! Quite!

ETA, as much as I'm enjoying the thought of some pastey vegans taking on some bare-knuckle fighters with no regard for the law, I can't see it happening somehow.

Last edited:

ladyt25

Visit site
Ooh, very glad I didn't watch this - sounds horrid and I also don't understand why carrying out an illegal act on TV seems to be acceptable then? Surprised they didn't throw a bit of badger baiting in for good measure!

To be honest these programmes glorifying the gypsey way of live wind me up. Having watched the fat wedding one all I kept thinking was how do these lads afford these nice cars and then I realised they probably don't insure or tax them and probably don't have licenses to start with (although CH4 seemed happy to get in a vehicel with them) - why else would they 'avoid' a police road block? Seems to scream to me they were breaking the law!

I just hope more people did watch it and saw the reality of gypsey life - as said, seems nothing more than child abuse!

Miss L Toe

Visit site
How do ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;they make a li;;;;;;;;;;;;;;ving I think they are th.................ieves, ///////////////what do I know?............... oops disconnected due to copper cab;e cu;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;tting!

marmalade76

Visit site
How do ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;they make a li;;;;;;;;;;;;;;ving I think they are th.................ieves, ///////////////what do I know?............... oops disconnected due to copper cab;e cu;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;tting!

LOL, I was thinking about posting something similar, but don't want my car smashed up!!

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Just watching it now. Some bloke just called his kid a c u next Tuesday - kid is all of 4 yrs old and just seen the cock fighting, and they wonder why they get a bad name. Can't wait for the machetes !

Lill

Visit site
Watched this tonight, missed the thread on the actual night somehow!

Not surprised by any of it, was it just a one off or is there any more?

acw295

Visit site
I hated the cock fighting - no need for that whatsoever, barbaric. But as for hunting with dogs, it's no different to what anyone else did pre-ban so much as its not my thing, there are far worse things in life IMO and I don't think it should be illegal. There's plenty of non gypsy's carrying on!

I don't have a huge issue with the kids fighting - some of my relatives (going back to my grandad and beyond) did bare knuckle fighting and I have several friends (male and female that box) so don't see too much wrong with that tbh. Better that they fight like that than the sort of fighting you get in town on Sat night, at least it has some control and rules.

I thought the production though was awful - really, really annoying! I would of turned it off if I wasn't so interested to see the end.

flowersgirl

Visit site
I watched some of it but there was no need to show animal cruelty. Once I saw the cock fighting, I was a bit hesitant to continue watching, but what finished it for me was when the put a camera on the dogs as they chased and killed the poor defenceless deer, you could hear it screaming. Absolutley no need to record or even show something like that. Horrific :(

olop

Visit site
My OH watched it on 4oD the other night, I hated it, I just didnt see the point in the programme to be honest.

Child & animal abuse that only "they" could get away with, and if it was shown just to get a reaction I dont think many people would have watched it being the time it was on & it wasnt exactly publicised. Really didnt get the point of it & I just found it really disturbing.