Hannah Francis (Wilberry Wonder Pony) has passed away

rosiesowner

Visit site
Wow, I just saw this on facebook. I feel ill, how very sad and unfair. However she will certainly never be forgotten with the legacy of her charity... :(

FfionWinnie

Visit site
Such terrible news, she was an inspiration in the true sense of the word and I feel so sad for her family. She's given so much in her so short life.

Hannahgb

Visit site
Awful news, she was such an insperation. My heart goes out to her friends and family. She will never be forgotten.

Sealine

Visit site
How desperately sad. I'm wearing the Willberry wristband I bought at Hickstead on Saturday from the Kate Negus stand. The lady I was talking to knew Hannah personally and was telling us how amazing she was and how the charity works. Shedding a tear right now for her family and friends. You'll never be forgotten Hannah. xx

MuddyMonster

Visit site
What a sad end to an inspirational young girl.

RIP Hannah & thoughts to all her family and friends at this very difficult times. x

MuddyMonster

Visit site
What a sad end to an inspirational young girl.

RIP Hannah & thoughts to all her family and friends at this very difficult times. x

wills_91

Visit site
I was shocked when I read this in FB, her last posts had seemed so positive and upbeat. Such a horrid and cruel disease. I'm sure in time her family will take great comfort in the many lives she has touched. RIP Hannah x

Sam_J

Visit site
Sitting here crying over the loss of someone I didn't know and never met. What a brave, inspirational young lady. She achieved so much in a tragically short lifetime, but I'm sure her parents would trade all her achievements and fame for one more day with her. How very sad, my thoughts are with her family and friends.

Haz:)

Visit site
It's absolutely terrible. She was such an inspiration, it seems to always happen to the wrong people. Bless her. She was amazing.

Feel sorry for #supermave (Mavis) too. She'll be wondering where her super mummy Hannah is. ):