has anyone clipped yet ??

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
Yep and needs doing again
frown.gif

Nats_uk

Visit site
On big livery yard and about 5 people have clipped so far - I am about to join them with a full clip (will leave legs on though)

gemmaw

Visit site
blades desperate to be done but trying to hold out till he's in at night, what do you lot think about clipping and living out??
wink.gif

dane07

Visit site
really ? blimey, he wasnt done last year as was on box rest so im all over the place, and the so called "summer" weve had he's been rugged up most of it so his coat has stayed down well ! right time to get the clippers out then !

dane07

Visit site
if they are rugged up with neck cover then yes i agree, my mums section c has a trace clip and he lives out ! doesnt bother him at all ......

Angua2

Visit site
I was trying to postpone it for another 2 weeks at least, but when the 4 year old was dripping (and steaming ) from a 30 minute flat work lesson, I had a revision of my thinking. She is a hot little girly at the best of times but thursday just pushed her over the edge. My other is going to be done according to my original plan, but only neck and chest!

fairhill

Visit site
Clipped one a month ago, and the other 2 weeks ago. Chloe needs doing again this week, as her clip lines have virtually disappeared, and she's a sweaty mess.

miller

Visit site
Yep did mine 4 weeks ago and is desperate again but only just dared send of blades for shapening so saturday will be his number 2 and OH's mare's first clip

mickey

Visit site
Did my boy last week, he had previously been really sweating on exercise. He has a full clip with the legs left on.