Has Derby House

dogatemysalad

Visit site
Haven't ordered from them in years. I had a failed delivery and a reluctant customer service issue around the time they were supposedly having problems. It put me right off, so haven't tried to see whether or not they've improved.

OlderNotWiser

Visit site
I haven’t ordered in a while but have never had any issues at all with them.
Are they now the same company as rideaway?

The websites are almost identical; maybe this is why they seem better. I ordered before Christmas and got everything quickly so would definitely use them again.

Maisie53

Visit site
I ordered some jodphurs before Christmas. Took about 4 weeks to arrive so missed Christmas. The replacement sizes came much more quickly though and returns were easy.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Yes, they’re both owned by the same company - Internet Fusion
Ahh yes of course. They also own a surfing company, I ordered a rug a year or so ago and got a surfboard cover ?
Phoned up and got a full refund because the rug was out of stock but was told to keep the cover as they only stocked equine items ?‍♀️?

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
I was reasonably local and they went from a quaint, private but upmarket saddlery to a supermarket type place, but still fairly good stuff and then closed. Very sad. I was put off by the dreadful customer reviews. Might give them a call.

That shop in Parbold was fun, wasn't it? I used to make a day trip to Robinsons and Derby House because they were fairly close. I went with a friend one day and she tried on hats at Robbie's, then went and bought the same hat for a fiver more at the new Derby House place ?

poiuytrewq

Visit site
That shop in Parbold was fun, wasn't it? I used to make a day trip to Robinsons and Derby House because they were fairly close. I went with a friend one day and she tried on hats at Robbie's, then went and bought the same hat for a fiver more at the new Derby House place ?
We used to have a Derby House by us. I loved it!
When the football was on if I chatted rubbish through it, (intentionally of course, so do you think this colour paint is nice”) OH used to say “just go to DH, here’s my card”
Yup... thanks, I’m gone ??