hats off to ellen

Gingernags

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

Did the thread about Sue Carson rumble on quite so much?? she too was reported for mistreating her horse at Addington by members of the public.

[/ QUOTE ]

The one about Pippa Funnell from her number one fan, when she lost it about the photographer, was probably about the same!!!

kayleigh_and_rocky

www.kayleigh-nicholls.piczo.com
Ha i went out for a ride and there were 56 new replies when i got back!! CRazy!!
I read them all and only feel the need to comment on 1 from jem 1 who said something along the lines of she was referring to when a horse goes into an arena and decides to be naughty (referring to ellen losing it)
Actually hun the horse wasnt naughty, it knocked a pole down and then was naughty in reaction to the way ellen reacted to it knocking a pole (wow thats confusing)

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
Wow this has gone on - who cares about how much talent/money/horses/sugar daddys people have got.

Sj is back on TV again - how many little girls/boys will have watched it and thought they would love to one day maybe just ride let alone go and do Puissance.

That is what equestrianism needs - new blood at the bottom so it does become less elitist at the top. The more people involved the better it is for everyone.

Ellen is an excellent ambassador - her horses jump for her if they were not happy they would not.

ihatework

Visit site
WOW - it's just taken me 20 minutes to go through this post.
Highly amusing all round, Jem1 I have to say we seem to be on the same wavelength about most things!!!

Didn't see the Ellen incident on Friday, I haven't followed her career, and yes if she was a bit rash in the ring it was wrong. BUT lets face it, Britain are hardly the top showjumping nation and if we have a young rider coming well through the ranks (be it through talent or money) who could in the future win us an olympic medal then for christsakes start supporting her!

BBs

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

So there you go then, she MUST WANT TO WIN/DO it if not, she wouldnt be at the top of her sport
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course she does, but wanting to win doesn't make her talented!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh sorry, are we saying she isnt talented then
confused.gif