hello from France

ronakyra63

Visit site
and it'w wet and windy now...shame the few days of warm weather had just dried the fields out nicely....still can't complain - only used 1/2 a round bale of hay so far this winter - used more in the heat of the summer!

ronakyra63

Visit site
Just a quick question - has anyone over here found any sort of decent insurance for vet fees for horses or dogs? I haven't yet found any and have even implored Petplan to do insurance for us expats without success!

Tern

Visit site
Bonjour, go to 35 often - most of my family live there! :D (They are scattered around, got more down south too)

Shady.. one day a HHOer will come and meet you :p

Shady

Visit site
Bonjour, go to 35 often - most of my family live there! :D (They are scattered around, got more down south too)

Shady.. one day a HHOer will come and meet you :p

they won't.... no one will ever find me again, there isn't even a signpost , google says i don't exist, i could fade away here and no one would know......... i shall have to haunt HHO forever! :eek::D

Tern

Visit site
they won't.... no one will ever find me again, there isn't even a signpost , google says i don't exist, i could fade away here and no one would know......... i shall have to haunt HHO forever! :eek::D

Now, that is a scary thought lol.. we need some more shady stories soon.. please embarrass yourself soon. :D

I like when there isn't a sign post - it is great fun trying to navigate round the french roads if you aren't 100% sure about them. :D Do satnavs take you to the right place?

Shady

Visit site
Now, that is a scary thought lol.. we need some more shady stories soon.. please embarrass yourself soon. :D

I like when there isn't a sign post - it is great fun trying to navigate round the french roads if you aren't 100% sure about them. :D Do satnavs take you to the right place?

LOL, i don't think i can match my laxative experience any time soon! but i will try just for you!.xxx
my stupid sat nav has decided that i need to do the scenic route everywhere and it wants to bankrupt me in petrol costs!

Rollin

Visit site
Welcome to the Forum. I am in Maine et Loire (49), can't cope with numbers!!!

I used to insure for vet's fees but my 36 year old has never given me a vet bill. I worked out after 10 years I could have bought another horse!!

I do insure for death/theft with Carriage House in the UK and have used them for 20 years.

Tern

Visit site
my stupid sat nav has decided that i need to do the scenic route everywhere and it wants to bankrupt me in petrol costs!

Well, they always take the longest route.. mine however tends to take the trafficy town route (which is longer).. I will happily swap for your scenic route. :D

Rollin

Visit site
Never travel without a map book. So when o/h's sat nav get us lost and he argues for the next x00 kms, like batman I am to the rescue. YES I am a woman who CAN read a map!!

Booboos

Visit site
oooh Booboo, you are near Toulouse? on the plains there? i bought my PRE from down near you, i was in 81 before, near Cordes sur Ciel, rainy here in 12 at the mo.

Yes, between Toulouse and Carcassonne. We just had a horribly wet week and I am getting fed up, I've clearly lost the English knack of ignoring the weather and getting on with it!