Help me come up with a passport name!

iknowmyvalue

Visit site
I’m pants at thinking of name inspiration, so turning to the powers of HHO. Having acquired his passport today, turns out the poor boy doesn’t have any official name at all! Passport will need to be sent off for change of ownership anyway so for £30 I can name him at the same time. He’s got no recorded breeding, so nothing to help me there either ?

Stable name is Pepsi. Would ideally like an name to have some connection to/contain this. I’ve got to come up with 3 for the form, so hit me with them!

B4E663A2-753D-4B49-ACCC-B584FF658AA3.jpegB7D4DEEB-264C-4EDB-8B4C-C945946C356A.jpeg

mini_b

Visit site
I’m crap at names and not particularly witty...when I opened this thread i was hoping for breeding to help ?

if this was me, I’d do some historical research on Pepsi-cola and choose something based on that.

ponynutz

Visit site
catch me if you pepsi can
Say Pepsi, please (1957-58 pepsi slogan)
Sweet Pepper Pepsi.

I'm dreadful at these apologies. I do always like the idea of a twist on a saying or slogan. For example I've always wanted to change my dun pony's (stable name Dusty) show name to 'Dun and Dusted'.

Bernster

Visit site
No help on names but the no registered breeding intrigues me as my boy has nowt on his passport, not even his mum and he was passported at like 5 months old so they must have known who the dam was ?! Does your boy not have anything either?

He‘s lovely and I hope you have lots of fun with him.

GreyDot

Visit site
I love Cuba Libre, but you could also go for Dr Pepper. He is a lovely looking boy! What studbook is he being registered with.

Sleipnir

Visit site
Muscovado - not exactly Pepsi, but it's a type of naturally dark brown cane sugar.

Montauk Mint - another cocktail that has Pepsi in it. :D

Cuba Libre also sounds fab!

iknowmyvalue

Visit site
No help on names but the no registered breeding intrigues me as my boy has nowt on his passport, not even his mum and he was passported at like 5 months old so they must have known who the dam was ?! Does your boy not have anything either?

He‘s lovely and I hope you have lots of fun with him.
Nope, absolutely nothing. There’s not even a breeding page in his passport ? foaling date is down as 1/1/14 so I assume they knew his age but not a specific date. It’s a shame because he’s a lovely stamp and I’d have thought someone put some care into breeding a nice horse like that.

I love Cuba Libre, but you could also go for Dr Pepper. He is a lovely looking boy! What studbook is he being registered with.
He’s got a Leisure Horse Ireland passport, so that’s who the name will be registered through.