Help needed exercising my horses...

EQUIDAE

Visit site
l'm having the same issue - l would have killed for the opportunity before l had horses. All l need is someone to hack with - l school the horses myself, my instructor schools my youngster, l just want someone to hack my mare a couple of times a week so l can take my youngster out with another horse. ln return it would be unlimited riding all other times and the opportunity to compete if they wanted. l only seem to have had dreamers interested :(

TGM

Visit site
Have you tried contacting your local Pony Club branch or centre. The DC may know of a competent older teenager who is horseless for some reason who might be interested in riding for you.

lacksimpulsion2

New User
Visit site
I am also looking for someone to help me with exercising/hacking, NG14 area as there's just not enough hours in the day! If anyone's interested please get in touch.

Alexandra.

New User
Visit site
Hi, I'm a student at nottingham uni so would be available to help but unfortunately only during term time as I can only stay in the accommodation over this time. I would also need to be able to reach you via public transport (get off a bus then walk a bit sort of thing). I know this is obviously a very long shot but thought it worth a try! Thanks :)

viceversa

Visit site
Hi, do you still have any riding available? My horse is currently injured so I'm looking for some riding, willing to help with chores! I'll try and pm you also in case you don't see this. Thanks, Lauren.

gracie1

New User
Visit site
I really need some help keeping my 4 competition horses fit, kind of on a part loan basis but someone who is happy to jump on any of them.

My problem is I'm having a nightmare with time wasters....:mad: I know I'm obviously biased becuase I think my horses are amazing :D but to be honest I feel it's quite a good opportunity for someone to ride some top quality horses and have the chance to get out and about on the circuit (we jump affiliated).

Am I just old... but I would have jumped at this sort of opportunity when I was younger... :confused:

I know this post is super old but if anyone has any horses they need a little extra help with relatively close to Sherwood, I'd be super grateful to help out!

Charley:)

New User
Visit site
I'm in Notts, NG16

It's just a nightmare, got a couple of adverts out there but people either can't ride or they want me to pay them... I mean, back in my day :eek: you had to pay for the privilage of riding someone elses horse....

Then the other day I found a wanted advert, a young girl who drives looking for a horse to part loan or just generally help exercise more than one. Well I thought that sounded perfect and contacted her to be met with a reply of "can I think about it as not sure if I have time now it's summer..."" WTF?! :confused: Why post a "wanted" advert only 6 days before if you don't have the time..!!

Seriously frustrated.com!! :mad:
Hello i know this isn’t really an advertising place but I live in NG15 in notts and I’m nearly 14 I understand if I’m to young but I would love to help you out for free and if it’s something you are willing to look into I’d be more than happy but I have to also take school into consideration

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Hello i know this isn’t really an advertising place but I live in NG15 in notts and I’m nearly 14 I understand if I’m to young but I would love to help you out for free and if it’s something you are willing to look into I’d be more than happy but I have to also take school into consideration

You would be better off starting a new thread this one was last replied to in 2017.

MissGee

Visit site
Hi Charley, thanks for your reply - things have changed a lot for us since I posted this! So sorry we are no longer looking for someone to help, but I'm sure if you pop a post on Facebook someone will gladly take up your offer of help :)