Help on law of Abandonment/Fly grazing notice

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
I'm sorry this ^^^ sounds so harsh, it's just that we have so many threads that start like this and turn out either to be complete troll threads, or that are a totally different story after all the details are known.

I hope you get things sorted but I think only a lawyer can help from what you've said so far.

The Jokers Girl

Visit site
I don't know of a yard that doesn't have a written agreement.
I've only ever had one in the last 5 yards, and that was a bog standard bhs one not worth the paper it was written on, as the yard didn't comply with half the points in it, which makes it null and void. All other yards have just been its x amount per week and this includes turnout, stable, hay and bedding. Only yard I ever had an issue on was the BHS approved one with the pointless contract.
One of the most ridiculous terms in it was you must only walk in the last 1 Mile of your hack and do not ever hose your horse as it will have a heart attack from shock and die. Use a bucket of warm water and sponge only ??

Kaylum

Visit site
Your horses are chipped and passported?
Hopefully they are so report them stolen get a crime reference, when new passport is issued the chip will be flagged up as stolen.