Hera is one year old today :p

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
The year zips by doesnt it! How big she’s got!

She’s got a really striking very straight nose in her profile angle pic - right from temple to velvet mouth is dead straight! Amazing!
it is at the moment, she went through a fugly phase around christmas where her head went all lumpy but then it suddenly sprouted lengthways and straightened out ;)

J&S

Visit site
She’s got a really striking very straight nose in her profile angle pic - right from temple to velvet mouth is dead straight! Amazing!

As above! A true aristocrat. Many happy returns.

milliepops

Visit site
Happy birthday gorgeous girl!
I love the name, where did it come from?
Well I'm quite into the greek myths. Hera is Zeus's wife, the queen of the gods (suitably grand and she's also a massive sass pot), and goddess of love and marriage. lovely!
Dunno if you know the relationship between Greek and Roman myths but basically they are extremely similar but the gods and godesses have different names. In Roman mythology, her counterpart is Juno, after who the month of June was named, and my Hera was born in June :) I wanted something vaguely calendar related as her mum's name refers to the Summer Solstice and dad is Update.

milliepops

Visit site
jumbled WB :p
Dam is Hann x out of a generic sports horse mare
Sire is KWPN chosen for temperament really, ever such nice versatile babies, he's a local chap.