HHO Forum Bit Bank

Prince33Sp4rkle

Visit site
has anyone got a butterfly flip i could borrow to try with a view to buy? prefer nathe but would consider other, must be either straight bar or double jointed/lozenge/french link, absolutely not single jointed!!!
5-5 1/2 inches.

bigboyrocky

Visit site
Anyone got a 6" balding gag i could borrow or buy?
AND
A nice Full Size (to fit 17.2 with large head) havanah/brown bridle i could buy?
AND
A Havanah/Brown Full Size (to fit 17.2 with large head) grackle noseband i could buy?
AND
A Havanah/Brown Full Size (to fit 17.2 with large head) drop noseband i could buy?

PM me
smile.gif
Thankss
smile.gif

Ranyhyn

Visit site
And have 5.75" (i think will check) KK french link loose ring snaffle thingymabob
smile.gif
can send pics as I am a bit-fool lol for sale or swap with the above mayhap?

spacefaer

Visit site
anyone got a 5.5 or a 5.75 cherry roller gag?
not a 3 ring gag - one with leather cheekpieces
got a myler short shank combination bit to sell or swop - got a mild roller mouthpiece - 5.5"

kerilli

Visit site
hi, just saw your post about needing a dark brown full size (large 17.2) drop noseband, if you haven't found 1 yet, i have 1 you could buy if you want, happy to refund if it's not the right size, but it fitted my 18.2 warmblood and he had a huge head! have also got a matching bridle etc.
just let me know.
thanks,
kerry

somethingorother

Visit site
I have a 5 and a half inch black rubber straight bar pelham (no curb chain but have already bid on a leather one on ebay, so might have soon!)

Would prefer to swop for a non rubber (he chews it) 5 and a half inch hanging cheek with french link/lozenge

...if anyone fancies that? Or wants to buy/borrow the pelham?

spacefaer

Visit site
got a Myler long shank combination bit with barrel mouthpiece(small roller thing in the middle) - would sell or swop for cherry roller gag

Myler is 5.5 - would like 5.5 gag .......

sandr

Visit site
Hi, I am after a 5.25'' or 5.5'' NS Starter bit or Demi Anky. Would also like to try Trans Angled lozenge eggbutt.

Thank you

Marv99

Visit site
Hi,

I'm after trying a 5.5 inch fulmer as I'm told it might help with my steering issues. I don't want a jointed one with a nut cracker action but one with a losenge or french link. Does the bit bank have anything that could help?

Thanks

posie_honey

Visit site
i'm after a 5" myler mullen eggbutt dressage legal (no hooks)
and the comfort snaffle version too!

i do have a 3 ring gag single joint kicking about - i can't even rememebr what horse i used it on! but i'll never use that so if anyone does want it - just shout :)

Corona

Visit site
Hello, Has anyone got a big fat 5.5" eggbutt snaffle?? or another nice mild snaffle for a baby with a lovely mouth please. many thanks x

Peanot

Visit site
Hi, I have just bought a 6" hard rubber pelham but it is too big, the 5.5" was a tad too small so I am after a 5.75" so if anyone wishes to do a straight swap, that would be ideal.
Thanks