hi im new

mulledwhine

Visit site
Forgot to say I rode out the horses at Market rasen in my slimmer and braver life, my first day was a shock, I just expected to muck out, .... 6 horses later I was walking like john wayne :D

So full respect to you

betti

Visit site
im now retired in the racing world even though im only 30 tomorrow, been in the racing world since i was 13 now horses are purely my pleasure. my cous and husband are racehorse trainers and show pony producers first year at HOYS so proud of them. must admit a little tiddled i enjoy my glass of wine xx

babymare

Visit site
hello there and welcome to the forum - its sometimes a crazy forum with some mmm heated conversations but there are some lovely kind caring knowledgeable ppl on here so ENJOYYYYYYYYYYY :) X

mulledwhine

Visit site
im now retired in the racing world even though im only 30 tomorrow, been in the racing world since i was 13 now horses are purely my pleasure. my cous and husband are racehorse trainers and show pony producers first year at HOYS so proud of them. must admit a little tiddled i enjoy my glass of wine xx

Happy b'day for tomorrow, I cried all day on my 30th :(, silly cow that I am.

Congrats to your famiy on HOYS success.

Drink more wine, and get a lot tiddles

Cuppatea

www.facebook.com
HI!!

a056.GIF

betti

Visit site
i dont plan on crying much,my other half is taking me shopping for horsey things for my gorgeous boy, today we went and got our license for our forth coming wedding im so excited xxxx

M'n'M

Visit site
Welcome :D I think that's so cool that you worked in racing. I have no idea about that stuff so I think you are pretty much awesome :D

Enjoy your wine!!!:cool: