Hi! Its been a while! Dottie, Belle, boomerangs and microhorses!

Haniki

Visit site
Thanks for sharing your photos, lovely to see you and your 'ponies' looking so well!
I confess that when I read microhorse, I was expecting to see pics of a mini Shetland.

kassieg

Visit site
dotty is beautiful !!! she seems to suit all colours as well!! :)

how big is the new 1? she doesn't look very small

MillionDollar

Visit site
I do mega love the green!!! Dot looks really good in it too.

CEEE78D7-8564-4307-A7F0-7287F59628F9.jpg

It's the neckstrap that deserves the credit! I just close my eyes and hold on haha!!

Whispers <I probably have about the same> ;)

I counted calories. I had 1200 a day and was super healthy so I could save enough calories to have some gin and some sweets everyday!!

It was 3 years ago though! This picture came up on my timehop today and I mega cringed!! I almost can't remember being like that :(

B0AFF2AB-967D-45BD-96CB-3839ADE93EA1.png

You were never huge, but you do look amazing now! Huge well done :)

Vickijay

Visit site
Aw really enjoyed your update...love the matchy matchy too. Dottie looks really well after coming back from her injury. You must be so happy.

I am so pleased. I do have a checking her legs obsession now though!!!

Lovely update, I wish I could be that dedicated to matchy matchy because they look fab!!

I am mostly mismatched, but I make an effort if I know I have someone for photos!!

Lovely to seem the all - you know I heart Belle (and The Cow ;)).

P

The cow is going to be advertised soon :( I'll be sad to see her go. Again :(

Great update ;) and was so nice to meet Belle and Dot at Adam's recently :) Yay for tiny super-ponies!

Yeah and you! I just need to meet Millie now x

Your ponies are so gorgeous, and you ride beautifully. I especially love Dottie.

Dottie rules!!

I lurve it thanks for posting, had a good read and drool over pics!

There were a lot of pics considering I hadn't posted in about 6 months!!!

Thanks for sharing your photos, lovely to see you and your 'ponies' looking so well!
I confess that when I read microhorse, I was expecting to see pics of a mini Shetland.

I think it's because she looks like she should be a big horse, like 16.2+, but she's only little!!

dotty is beautiful !!! she seems to suit all colours as well!! :)

how big is the new 1? she doesn't look very small

She is about 15.1ish but is quite slight in build. Not that small, just a bit micro!!

Your pones are beautiful!!!

Thank you, I think they are #ponylove

You were never huge, but you do look amazing now! Huge well done :)

Thanks for being polite, but I was hahahaha

Vickijay

Visit site
They all look amazing and I am seriously jealous of the matching!!

I do love a saddlepad!!

I dont think I have ever seen a horse look so beautiful in pink as Dottie! She is absolutely stunning x

Aww thanks!! Pink is my favourite!!

*ahem* more pics of Microginge please :)

I don't have any more as she hasn't even been here a week yet and I only had a canera b*tch one day!!!

Lovely pics, lovely ponies, and I agree you were most definitely NOT huge, but you look amazing now, well done on weight loss :)

I really was!!! At my heaviest (after 6 months of no riding) I weighed 17 stone exactly!! Now I weigh under 10 stone :)

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
Wow OP, you are even more of an inspiration then. I've lost 2 stone this year but have another 4 to go to goal, I'm going to keep coming back to this thread and the pictures of you looking amazing on your horses for motivation x