Video Hilarious in hand competition video

BeckyFlowers

Visit site
That was brilliant, and a lovely looking horse. If I tried that with Henry (Welsh cob) he would have snorted at the plant pots, then tried to eat them once he realised they weren't made of dragons, demolished the pole square by titting about, and would have taken a 20 metre detour around the wooden cattle. All of this would have occurred with his eyes out on stalks. He's 19.

mini_b

Visit site
Ahhh bless her! Nothing like a pony to make you feel like a t*t

“I swear he didn’t do that last time!!!”

Turitea

Visit site
I love those kind of ponies, they teach you all the right things...e.g. patience, to control your temper, to hold your dignity... really like this little monkey. Kudos to the lovely handler plus coach/mum (?), who both saw the funny side of it. :D

blitznbobs

Visit site
How very Welsh of him! I had a Sec d that would’ve done that ... his piece de resistance was landing over a workers fence with 2 feet on one side and 2 on the other eating the lush green grass at his feet with me sat on the floor next to him (having made an unscheduled dismount) unable to stand thru laughing and the extremely elderly judge faffing about saying things like ‘don’t let him panic’ and ‘I don’t know how to score this cos the fence is still up and he didn’t technically refuse’ needless to say we didn’t go home with a frilly that day!