Horse having a nervous breakdown

charterline

Visit site
I’ve just looked up TRT method. Looks similar to the training methods I now use. After having two very complicated, hard to work horses, it has made the world of difference

The “advantage” of using these methods can help in a financial sense. I was about ready for my horse to be PTS, the behaviour was that bad. A months worth of following the free YouTube videos, and I had a new horse. Granted it was still far from perfect, but the change was dramatic. If the behaviour shows dramatic improvement by doing the work, the chances are the problems are mostly behavioural, rather than veterinary.

In my horses case, ongoing physio work was required due to an old injury that wasn’t treated properly, however that was not the cause of the dreadful behaviour.

Slightlyconfused

Go away, I'm reading
Visit site
Really pleased for you.

My friend has lessons with Claire Gallimore who has trained with Tristen. She helped her with her Welsh who had a lot of trust and confidence issues and they have been amazing through the whole journey.

She has also used what she has learned to help my sister back her 4 year old and it's been amazing.

Cazzza

Visit site
When my gorgeous girl became more and more spooky, I gave her a magnesium supplement (Magnitude) and the change was miraculous from the first dose. I’d definitely get your horse vet and saddle checked ASAP.