Horse is fitting after head injury- what are my chances?

Fraggle2

Visit site
So so sorry to hear the sad new. But please take comfort that you listened to her till the end and did everything possible to make her life a happy one x

fatpiggy

Visit site
How dreadfully sad and after all that time and effort and worry. You should be so pleased though that you pulled her through the injury and she enjoyed a normal life back at home with her family and friends. I spent 15 years wrestling with my mare's epilepsy and am proud to say that she was PTS because of the ravages of old age and the epilepsy never did get her.

Suechoccy

Visit site
What a sorry and unexpected, unrelated outcome after all your dedication and care in getting her safely through the original crisis. Gentle hugs to you. You did your very best by your horse.

High Hope

Visit site
Thank you all. Your kindness and lovely words are appreciated.
She went on the box away from me pinging like a 4yo idiot, and I'm trying to hang on to that image.
Mum took fantastic care of her, and whilst I selfishly wish she had been with me at the end, she couldn't have been in a better place, and certainly not in a better pair of hands.
I miss her :(

Doris68

Visit site
What a sad end. I'm so very sorry. She had a wonderful life with you and was given so much care - what more can one ask for a much-loved horse. Cherish those lovely memories. May she run free, no longer in pain. You gave her so much. x