horse owners in manchester: horse damaged internally with broom

pickolus

Visit site
Just a warning to all horse owners across the country and especially within the manchester area.

Last night, possibly early within the morning, my friends mare was sadistically attacked by being locked into a stable and then a yard brush inserted into her back-end. Her organs are terribly damaged and there is no way of knowing whether she will survive. Fingers crossed that she will. The poor poor animal.

Just trying to make sure everyone within this area is aware of this sick individual.

pickolus

Visit site
I know, I hope so. I keep thinking its a dream, its the most disgraceful, evil and painful thing to put an innocent animal through.
I am now looking for a new yard, I dont think I will be able to sleep ever again knowing that there are people out there like this..who exist. : (

f_s_

Visit site
Sick, and evil barst**ards!!!

I hope that the horse survives and gets better ((((vibes))))

missshell

Visit site
Oh my god I hope they find the sick evil f**kers that did it and do the same to them!

Poor poor horse
frown.gif
I hope she manages to make a recovery
frown.gif

pickolus

Visit site
Its in Stockport. I just cant believe it, I cant believe someone is actually capable of committing such a shocking evil crime.I just dont know what I am going to do.

siant2

Visit site
OMG! I cannot believe someone could do that! Discusting. Poor horse and hugs to those involved, must be awful to have to deal with that.

alsxx

Visit site
Poor horse, it always amazes me that there are people capable of doing such terrible things.

There were a spate of attacks like this in the south (Hampshire area) a good few years back (I think mid 90's), I was still at school but even then it sickened me and I was always terrified it may happen to one of ours.

charliesarmy

Visit site
OMG not a million miles from me....if she had been put into a stable for this dispicable act to be carried out would suggest they were horse people
mad.gif
frown.gif
why on earth would somebody do this
mad.gif
fecking makes me mad
mad.gif

3BayGeldings

Visit site
Jesus that's awful
frown.gif
That poor mare. Can i ask a question, apologies in advance if this is insensitive
blush.gif
, but when you say back end do you mean the vulva or above that? Not that it matters, equally disgusting either way
frown.gif

luckilotti

hillhousestables.co.uk
I hope the mare is ok?

Sadly, i have also known of this before, the guy lives around the corner to me (BLACKPOOL - he actually lives on the next road, makes me sick when i drive past) and on more than one occassion he did the same to the mare in the next door stable to my 1st pony. He also for a while had a pony locked in his garage. He was banned from keeping horses but like that will stop someone who is as sick as he is.

I really hope the mare is ok and that the catch the guy asap! (ideally a bunch of ppl before the police if you know what i mean!)