Horse Personality Test

BroadfordQueen

Visit site
Apparently my girl is a steady Eddie- total BS! She is about as opposite to a steady Eddie as you can get- she just has good manners...!

Caol Ila

Visit site
My horse got the wall flower. Eh? Those on here who've met her, does that sound like her? She's pretty brave. These online survey things are never brilliant.

Some of the questions weren't easy to answer as they implied that your horse is turned out with a herd and she's not because she tries to attack and eat other horses. I guess I also clicked on the "never" answer to questions like "is your horse bargey?" Not because she's shy and retiring, but because she is familiar with the "mom is cursing like a sailor and making me run backwards because I just ran into her. Oops" routine. So I guess it doesn't account for behaviour modified via training, either.

Last edited:

Merrymoles

Visit site
My boy is a goddess - not sure how he'd feel about that as he is also such a boy at times. Think teenage boy habits and he's got several of them! However, everyone does love him so he fits the profile.

ZondaR

Visit site
My boy is The Boss.

The Boss takes life and his job seriously. Come along for
the ride if you like. Not unlike some of our bosses in the
human world, there will be times when you will do most of
the work and they will be there to take more of the glory,
even act like they did it all themselves.

I found it quite accurate. The detailed description was insightful and does indeed describe him.

FionaM12

Visit site
It says Mollie's a people pleaser, which I don't agree with at all. :confused:

She's actually an awkward combination of very nervous, very stubborn and strong-willed.

SuperCoblet

Visit site
The People Pleaser

Soft, sensitive, and very sweet describes this horse that will try and try to please you. They like to be told exactly what you want and then have you help them perform it. This is not your go-it-alone type of horse. They need you for support and can get very rattled if expectations are too high. This horse is in your life for the relationship.

This is so Coblet!

fankino04

Visit site
My girl is a rockstar apparently and I reckon thd description fits an arab x welsh quite well. My little ex racer I had before her came out as a people pleaser and she absolutely was.

miss_c

Visit site
Genie is DECA - The Macho Man. Lol!

If you have a serious job to do, this is the horse for it. You will have to get out of the way and allow them some freedom in how they do it. Sit down, shut up and hold on! It is initially hard to get them to accept that you do know what you are talking about, so training in the beginning can be challenging. Use psychology and variety and start them into their career at a very early age.

Hmmm... does sum her up quite well... she does usually think that she knows best!

PolarSkye

Visit site
GreyDonkey is a Goddess . . . :eek:

The Goddess is loved by most of the other horses and most people. They are expressive and sensitive and emotional. You will know how they feel. They try very hard to please and will worry and be anxious if you are not happy with them. In the negative they can have scattered energy that is hard to get focused. This personality can be loved on as much as you want.

Actually, despite the fact he is a he, not a she . . . this describes him really, really well - especially the part about scattered energy.

P

toppy72

Visit site
I am lucky enough to have a DECA macho man!!! Surprisingly accurate!!

I have found that such horses are great most of the time but can make you feel an absolute muppet when they go off on one and you are simply a passenger .

ghostie-x

Visit site
Piper is a wallflower, very accurate description. And my mum's Welsh C is the Reluctant Rock Star! Again describing him perfectly :p Only 6 more horses to do the quiz on......! :p

RLS

Visit site
My gelding is a goddess, which does seem pretty accurate.
Even the female title - lots of people when first meeting him say "oh, she's very pretty". Erh, it's a HE, folks.

HBrae2

Visit site
My new one is "Steady Eddie" which describes him perfectly. My old girlie is SEAF - not so sure about that one for her! I would say she thinks she knows best about everything!

Kokopelli

Visit site
Andy is the people pleaser, definitely sums him up. Constantly anxious about something but looks for comfort from me and very misunderstood and very easily rattled.

Louie is the reluctant rockstar! Also sums him up perfectly. Big ego and loves attention and only works hard if he has to.