tda

Visit site

Loads of cheap stuff on Preloved

Last edited:

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site

Loads of cheap stuff on Preloved
That last one is section x, so cant be shown in registered classes, not have any progeny registered.

maya2008

Visit site

Goldenstar

Visit site

marmalade76

Visit site
Curious, genuinely, why you see costs as non issue? Maybe I am misunderstanding the nuance. Apologies if so.

Because if the end product is no good, no one is going to pay big money for it. We make hay, top bales and bottom bales end up dusty, these are put to one side and sold for less, to people who have fatties a d soak it, if it's really bad it goes for cattle. We don't say "you have to pay this because it cost us this to make", it's substandard product and has to be priced accordingly otherwise we'd be stuck with it.

Fielder

Visit site
I sat on 23 before finding my cob so definetly hold out for a good one - you have my sympathies but you do get better at reading between the lines and not bothering to view some. Try and find one through friends of friends you'll get the full picture rather than a dealer who may gloss over things or just not know them that well.... she is alot younger, greener and more leg on that I had wanted and I paid £4.5k for her but were enjoying the process and taking things nice and slowly schooling to be more forward thinking and enjoying walking out and tottering about the lanes :)

Last edited: