horse transport north west

throwawayaccount

Visit site
Mustang nr Chester.
Strongly built 3.5t Marlborough stallion boxes. I'm very fussy as to what I'll allow my horses to travel in, but have no hesitation in recommending them.

They do self hire plus transport with a driver.

not sure it’d fit them both payload wise as the horse is 17 hands :(

throwawayaccount

Visit site
We may just have to get separate transport (owner of pony sort their own) as didn’t know it’d be so complicated haha ? thanks for helping. I wouldn’t trust myself pulling a trailer knowing me I’d break it!

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
LT Equine transport. That’s my yard owner and she is fab. Has a 7.5 T lorry or a trailer. Looks after the horses really well. Super friendly. Happy to taxi, wait and return. I’ll be using her to transport Amber and foal as I dare not drive myself with such precious cargo!

throwawayaccount

Visit site
LT Equine transport. That’s my yard owner and she is fab. Has a 7.5 T lorry or a trailer. Looks after the horses really well. Super friendly. Happy to taxi, wait and return. I’ll be using her to transport Amber and foal as I dare not drive myself with such precious cargo!

thank you! Does she have a number or website? I don’t use fb x

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
My horse arrived on a Mustang 2 box, despite coming over from Ireland on the ferry with a big firm on a 9 horse box. The Mustang driver was great, the box was great.

They obviously work with other firms as I only paid the big firm and they sub contracted to Mustang for the final leg of the journey.

Last edited:

Pippity

Visit site
Strong recommendation for Jen of Pony Pick-ups. She uses a trailer and pick-up truck, so a lot more payload than a 3.5t lorry.

Reactions: PSD