Horseware rugs

teddypops

Visit site
I'm hoping that they have fixed the Rhino issue now, as like MP I had one fall apart. It was such a brilliant rug for about four years (and looked smashing on my chestnut mare as it was a green tartan) but one day I noticed a hole in the outer layer. I investigated if I could patch it, but as I touched it the fabric just crumbed away in my hands. It was most odd... maybe the fabric broke down in the light or it was just a bad batch of fabric? I don't know, but it was unsalvageable as the whole thing had gone brittle.

horseware-rhino-original-turnout-lite-olive-tartan.jpg
I had 2 of the brown tartan ones and the waterproof layer was fine but the outer layer disintegrated eventually. My blue one is better but is now getting some frayed holes so it won’t last much longer?

Leo Walker

Visit site
I have discovered it’s ok to sell all your rugs and buy an incredibly expensive outer and a few liners, they never ever leak or get damp underneath and are amazing!
I now pretty much only have horseware. I have a few Rhino and Amigo’s but Rambo are the boll****

Thats what I did. Flogged them all and bought an Optimo and liners. I then got a bargain spare second hand, but have never needed it, so I bought a new pony to fit it ??

Lady Jane

Visit site
If anyone is selling a turnout neck cover (pref 100g fill) with the Velcro neck strips (not loops) in a large size, I would be interested. It seems they now are all the Velcro loops and a bigger neck would keep my boy cleaner

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site

beingachicken

Visit site
Thats what I did. Flogged them all and bought an Optimo and liners. I then got a bargain spare second hand, but have never needed it, so I bought a new pony to fit it ??
That’s really dedicated! I have a slightly outgrown Duo, maybe I should go buy a suitable pony....