How did you and hello

Potea

Visit site
Hello!

My userrname is an amalgamation of my favourite things; ponies & tea. My pony also liked tea himself, so y'know.

It also *almost* includes my ponies name, but I didn't realise that until afterwards!

BBP

Visit site
BBP = bonkers black pony. Which is how I have referred to my pony since I started using the forum when he was 3 years old. He is now 13 and is just as bonkers as ever.

Annagain

Visit site
But then I also always thought poiuytrewq was welsh....

There's no Q in the Welsh Language - or J,K, X or Z for that matter! But there is a ch, dd, ff,ll, ng, ph, a rh and a th. All legitimate letters that appear in the alphabet!
J is creeping into common usage now though.

Mine is the Bond girl I played in a spoof Bond film we made at uni to cheer up a friend who'd had to drop out of his first year due to illness and was stuck at home bored and lonely. My fellow bond girls were Maxi Pair and Melanie Plenty so I think I got off lightly!

Last edited:

FestiveFuzz

Visit site
Mine was because the horse at the time was rather furry. I can't actually remember what my non-christmas name was as I've missed the changeover for several years now so just stick with FF all year round.

Pippity

Visit site
Variation on my cat's name (Poppy, aka Pippity Poppity Poo) that I had no intention of posting with when I registered. But turns out I have a big gob and can't keep quiet. Wish I'd used the name I use most other places (clewgarnet, because I do as much tall ship sailing as I can squish in) but I can't figure out how to change it. Or possibly Bluegarnet, seeing as my new horse is called Blue!

Mrs. Jingle

Visit site
I am another who changed my name many moons back at Christmas time...and then for some reason could not get back in to change back to my more usual persona......so Mrs. Jingle I am and will remain for eternity i guess.

suffolkmare

Visit site
Well...not much thought went into my username. I live in Suffolk. I’m an adult female. I also have natural chesnut hair. I can be moody. If I was here more often and had seen how to seasonally adjust my name I’d be suffolkmerryxmas.