How do you refer to your horse?

Skib

sites.google.com
I addressed my dear Connie mare as Winket, presumably because I called my kids Kiddy winks.
I call my current share who is somewhat larger Honey love or Honey wink.

I once shared an old mare who could be sharp and bite and a staff rider who had ridden her in her youth called her Vindalloo.

TPO

Visit site
Chip: Chip Stick and referred to as "the perfect one" ?

Bailey: Bailey Boo, Bailey Boy, "Bale i' Hay" and referred to as "Fat Cob".

Vinnie: Vinchenzo, Vincent Van Go and when he's being a prat (frequently!) Vincent. He's referred to as the "Neurotic TB".

Collectively they are just "the horses".

skint1

Visit site
Collectively known as "the horses" or "the family horses" covering both my daughter's, mine and our horse living with a friend and sometimes "the pones" :
Bella- Bellzilla, Bellz
Maisey- Maisey Moo, Moomin, Moomz, The Queen of All Ireland :)
Alex- Al, Big Al, Alehandro, Alexander the Great, Ali Baba

humblepie

Visit site
Pofff. It’s nothing like his name but as an ROR doing dressage I decided his dressage persona was Poffle Von Stoffle to match all the warm bloods. Hasten to add he competes under his proper racehorse name. Collectively horses are known as Daves as other have got fed up with all the OTT names horses have and thinks they should all be Dave

Pippity

Visit site
Blue is Cobalob (or Blobalob when looking especially porky), Bogbrush, Thug, and Fairy Heffalump. I don't think the poor girl has any idea what her name is. And sometimes, if she's being sweet, baby girl. (But never where anybody might hear me. We both have images to keep up.)