how many dogs have you got?

NeverSayNever

Visit site
I have six... left to right

Star 20 months, Gem 10, Mac 8, Swift 4 (deaf) also on right in my sig, Spark 7(red tri) then puppy Mist on the end :D
DSCF3371.jpg

maree t

Visit site
We have got 3 at the moment. Mother and daughter collies and a GSD x with something odd from the dogs trust . Keep getting the urge for another but i dog sit aswell so really shouldnt

NeverSayNever

Visit site
Im alive and barely mobile, I would class myself as a smack head right now!.....Im free to leave the living room (however I can't walk without looking like im trying to hold a huge crapper in) so may aswell be locked in again:rolleyes:

ouch :( nice image tho :p

Rudolph's Red Nose

Visit site
Just the one border collie who had his first birthday on Monday - the naughtiest, mischevious puppy ever but I am seeing light at the end of the tunnel - he now listens to me and he is turning into a lovely faithfull surprisingly very cuddly dog!!

039.jpg

Am thinking of getting another dog next year but will definitely this time go and have a look for a rescue to adopt ... now what type of dog to go looking for :p

maryk91

Visit site
This is great, some of these posts make my 3 look like not very many at all even in our little house (Peanut - Golden Retriever, her daughter Toffee and Tiggy the GSP).

Toffee44

Visit site
Three beautiful boys Buster, Teal and Dylan. Love em!!! Even when wet and smelly, who needs central heating when you have a Old English Sheep Dog who thinks hes a lap dog and and Teal who is a great hotwater bottle, Dylan is useless in the heating department though, can't sit still for long.
fc451dc0.jpg

Last edited:

Kenzo

Visit site
We have two pugs, a fawn 9yr girl called Pugzie whom we've had since she was 8 weeks old and most recently (just this week actually) a 2yr old black pug girl called Little Ethel, there my babies :eek::D

reddie

Visit site
Two, a 3 year old jrt x, and a 8 year old schnauzer x. Both rescues and both gorgeous. Am enjoying having little dogs as we have had a red setter and lab x in the past.

Foxhunter49

Visit site
Ummm makes me sound like a dog hoarder but at the moment we have 17!

There are three of us humans and one has six - four JRs, two which were hers, both 13 now, she took on two others one 15 and a 2 year old when their owner went abroad. She inherited her fathers Border Terrier (12) and his Lab which is now 16, deaf as a post and in need of bifocals but happy enough to still be around.
The lass who works with me has three terriers and a Lab that she is looking after for a friend. She was here for a month - back in March.
I have three a Lab, GSD and a Border Collie and for our sins we are also walking two couple of Foxhound pups. ( Two others have gone back to the hunt)

We have it well sussed - certain terriers cannot be allowed off the leads together or they are gone hunting, other than that all have freedom to roam on the property.

The hounds are getting to the stage where they think the property extends to wherever they want! They will be returning to the hunt before many weeks are over (please pretty please!)
I will say that this four have been great and not to wilful. I miss them when they go back, swear I will have no more, then cannot wait to pick next years. Say only one couple and nearly always end up with at least two couple.

Steeleye Span

Visit site
Technically I have 3 halves! One half is Tara a 7 year old Border Collie who lives with my ex partner. I also have Gem who is a 10 year old BC who came to live with us in November 2010 when her elderly owner died and Pearl an 18mth old BC (same lines as Tara) who lives with my partner and me. My partner co-owns both dogs hence technically owning 3 halves. Does that mean I have 1 1/2 Border Collies???

echodomino

Visit site
I have 3 JRTs who live with me, hopefully adding a Pug next year. Have a 4th JRT who lives with my mum as she doesn't get on with her mum and 2 Hungarian Wirehaired Vizslas who also live with my mum.

Was hoping to have a puppy from my Viz next year but don't think we can accommodate a big dog at the mo so settling for a Pug as wanted one for years