How many numnahs / saddlepads do you have?

SaharaS

Visit site
Too many.from a stage where I liked each horse of 11 all to have several of different sorts in their various favourite and ever changing colours...and standard black and white each..there seems to be one of every type per colour.Down to 2 horses now. They make great easy wash dog beds tho.. even for my big bears!

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
We do not answer questions like that in this house..... ?? but.....
Several lambswool ones for showing etc
A couple of PS
A very posh white one (hardly worn) for stressage....
3 Equito (my preferred ones)
A couple of weatherbeeta
And a big handful (6 or 7?) of cotton ones for summer as change daily.

Littlewills

Visit site
About 30 I think. Mainly le mieux and eskadron. I have some that are for best so dont get used often, some that are every day and some that I use when they might get trashed. I use them once, sometimes twice then wash them. I really hate it when people use filth encrusted pads!

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
I have some that are for best so dont get used often, some that are every day and some that I use when they might get trashed. I use them once, sometimes twice then wash them. I really hate it when people use filth encrusted pads!

I couldn't agree more with all you say above, especially the filth ??

Pippity

Visit site
Three Nuumed half-wool, for when she's at her least muscled.
One padded Harry Hall hi-viz light-up one for when she's middling.
About five thin Shires/Harry Hall/Aldi/etc ones for when she's at her most muscled.
And one random LeMieux that looks terrible on her but I haven't got round to trying to sell. (The lemon looks fab but I hadn't noticed it was trimmed with grey, which doesn't suit a brownish-black horse.)

AUB

Visit site
4 for daily use, 2 white for competitions. I cleaned out all my tack a few years ago and decided that I only wanted tack I actually use regularly.

CMcC

Visit site
This post has made me feel a whole lot better.
I have too many and then 2 more arrived in the post on Friday!

SpottyTB

Visit site
4 x sheepskin numnahs
1 x sheepskin half pad
i think around 10 lemieux pads in various colours
3 dressage squares
2 poly pad thicker types...

I've got a dark bay who looks fab in anything so i go through matchy matchy phases.. my youngster is bright bay, so i'm also looking forward to kitting him out in some super colours!

J&S

Visit site
I'm really boring, only use black or brown. Have a black polypad and a black Mattes 1/2 pad for retiree and several black and brown quilted cotton numnahs of no particluar make for the companion pony, who is only ridden about 6 times a year!

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
I’ve 6 LM 3 for each horse. However I’ve now swapped my old boy into a Griffin Nuumed half lined sheeps wool as he’s lost top-line. I’ve a selection of old nuumeds and a Mattes plus some white saddle pads which I no longer really use but loathe to part with in case I ever do.

atropa

Visit site
Three Nuumed half-wool, for when she's at her least muscled.
One padded Harry Hall hi-viz light-up one for when she's middling.
About five thin Shires/Harry Hall/Aldi/etc ones for when she's at her most muscled.
And one random LeMieux that looks terrible on her but I haven't got round to trying to sell. (The lemon looks fab but I hadn't noticed it was trimmed with grey, which doesn't suit a brownish-black horse.)

If it's LeMieux Citron you have you shouldn't have any trouble selling it, you should get a good price for it on Facebook.

OrangeAndLemon

Afraid of exorcism
Visit site
2 are for competition. 1 is sheepskin for when he got some bee stings and was uncomfortable with a regular saddle cloth. 3 are better at wicking so are used mostly in summer and can be taken out of circulation to be washed. There's always two at the yard so there's always a dry one.

Fjord

Visit site
I've got 6 LM in fab colours, plus a few cotton ones that I don't use and need to get rid of. Only one pony.

Uliy

Visit site
I’ve got 5, 3 of which I’ve purchased whilst my horse is out of work! ?

I can’t wait to use them on her - one is a gorgeous sky blue woof wear, two are PS of Sweden (also sky blue and lilac) ?

McFluff

Visit site
all lightweight wool lined
Burgundy x2, green, purple - for daily use
Black numnah (bought for last horse in summer, but kept in case useful)
Brown with shims (lockdown 1 purchase)
Cream x 2 for competition
Have sold or given away all others as just didn’t suit my horse.