How much is meat money these days?

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
somebody asked for prices NP gave that. somebody asked her a question she answered that.. seriousley people can not win..

the dartmoor pony sales start next month would you like me to tell you about the cute ickle foals that head off to the incinerator? FGS! just because somebody has knowledge and speaks the truth doesnt meen to say they do not have any emotions to an animal..

i love my husband but if i could send him off to longleat and gain a few pounds id do it.. :eek::p:D

Last edited:

Tifferss

Visit site
NP, are you a horse lover? i ask as your posts are totally devoid of any emotion, i do realise that there has to be an end for the poor wretches who are not wanted, but it seems its just a business to you,rather sick making even though we farm!!!

People breed horses for meat. That's a fact. Its a legal legitimate business. You cant get emotional about it. I'm a vegetarian so, of course, don't agree. But if I put my full emotional energy into every unjust business I saw - i wouldn't have much energy left.

Do you getr emotional about Daisy the cow you send of for slaughter?

Ranyhyn

Visit site
Rosie c'mon, horse, cow, sheep, chicken...what's the difference?

So long as the animal is killed humanely I don't think any of us really care - other than those vegetarians who wont wear leather etc..they are the only ones who can really be called - animal lovers... the rest of us use them - in our different ways..

Tifferss

Visit site

So long as the animal is killed humanely I don't think any of us really care - other than those vegetarians who wont wear leather etc..they are the only ones who can really be called - animal lovers... the rest of us use them - in our different ways..

Hey! Not hating the Vegi's please :D

nativetyponies

Visit site
NP, are you a horse lover? i ask as your posts are totally devoid of any emotion, i do realise that there has to be an end for the poor wretches who are not wanted, but it seems its just a business to you,rather sick making even though we farm!!!

rosie..

yes, i'm a horse lover
and when any of mine need to be PTS, Then yes, i'm "devoid" of emotion as its not a subject i like to dwell on...but it has to be done
i'm also practical, and as you know, where there is livestock, inevitably there will be deadstock. fact of life isn't it?
a business...what is my business? i no more own an abattoir than you do rosie..in fact i dont even own a farm, so you're one up on me for raising meat animals.

rosie fronfelen

Visit site
People breed horses for meat. That's a fact. Its a legal legitimate business. You cant get emotional about it. I'm a vegetarian so, of course, don't agree. But if I put my full emotional energy into every unjust business I saw - i wouldn't have much energy left.

Do you getr emotional about Daisy the cow you send of for slaughter?
Ha we sent a cow off this morning!! i objected mainly at the callous phrase""pony pies" actually, and i am no fluffy bunny either!

rosie fronfelen

Visit site

Kitty, do you like pony pies?

lochpearl

Visit site
What a ridiculous comment Rosie. NP answered a question and there was no need to get all fluffy with the answer. Pony pies was making lightheartedness of the question so I in fact think you are wrong that NP doesn't care, it goes to show they do.

As for a vegetarian, I am one and as Kitsune rightly mentioned - what is the difference between cow, sheep, pigs and horses. As long as they receive a human end what's the problem.

Jeez some people just have to come in and ruin everyone's posts!

Tifferss

Visit site
What a ridiculous comment Rosie. NP answered a question and there was no need to get all fluffy with the answer. Pony pies was making lightheartedness of the question so I in fact think you are wrong that NP doesn't care, it goes to show they do.

As for a vegetarian, I am one and as Kitsune rightly mentioned - what is the difference between cow, sheep, pigs and horses. As long as they receive a human end what's the problem.

Jeez some people just have to come in and ruin everyone's posts!

yay for us vegi's :D

rosie fronfelen

Visit site
ok ok, iam a horse/pony lover, have held horses while they were shot, many years ago, had our old pony shot here last year, i was NOT saying ha to the fact that we sent a cow to mart this morning, but that i know it is a fact of life, i do not disagree with everything that NP says, if she wants to think that then she is free to do so- i do object to folk saying they sent this and that off and got x pounds for it etc, just like that, makes me wonder if horses are just a commodity. so who is next to shoot me down in flames?