How much would you pay for this horse?

pony&cow

Visit site
13 yr old 15.3 mare. Totally genuine. Hunt, xc, hack, arena event. Jumps 80cm with ease. No world beater but a real sweetheart. Got a spark but not daft. Can Ride daily or weekly and she’s no different. Loads and unloads quietly anywhere.
With about 10 decent rugs and £1400 beautiful gp saddle not made to measure but new, flocked and fitted to her.
I’m so out of touch, how
much would you advertise her for?

paddi22

Visit site
definitely split out horse and gear. The person buying the horse might have their own rugs from a previous horse. Or might prefer jump/dressage saddles. It's nice to give them the option to buy the gear with the horse , but don't include it as a package.

A lot depends on what the horse is like - is it a cob/fine boned?

she sounds like a handy horse.

BOWS28

Visit site
It's always nice to have the option to buy a horse with tack and rugs, but i probably wouldn't assume the buyer will want these. I'd advertise the pony as X amount with the option to buy rugs and tack for an addition X amount.
Sounds like a nice type though.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
"how much" questions are against forum rules?
always were in the past... however the sticky on the subject is now blank, since the forum moved :rolleyes:
I think it was because there were so many in the past, and some were like veiled adverts.

eggs

Visit site
What sort of build is she? Is she 13 this year or 14 this year? Does she hack alone and in company? Any vices? Good in traffic? What is her schooling like? Vet history? Does she have scope to jump more than 80Cm? Any competition record?

There are so many variables that can affect the price.