How NOT to ride a young horse forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kerilli

Visit site
I said I am NOT condoning this behavior these boys are a disgrace knocking a horse about for entertainment, that’s not a bucker nor a difficult one just giving it slaps to make it buck and show off I would say there just cowboys poor poor horsemanship that should be ashamed of themselves at least the horse had the last laugh and put him in the dirt. But equally we shouldnt pass judgment too quickly as we do not have the full facts.

I doubt the poor thing did have 'the last laugh' because I wouldn't want to bet he didn't stripe it up even more after falling off it.
We don't need 'the full facts', we can all see that it isn't a terrible bucker, so why on EARTH does he keep hitting it so hard? For amusement? The person videoing obviously finds it incredibly funny. To try to make himself look like a better rider? HUGE fail there, then. He just looks like a total idiot, deliberately abusing a confused young horse.
I wouldn't insult a cowboy by saying he was one! ;) ;)

kerilli

Visit site
well, it's a small world. someone recognised the horse in the video from his name and his appearance and rang his former owner. he had been on this yard LESS THAN AN HOUR when this video was taken, apparently. so much for previous history etc.
poor poor lovely green baby horse. i am SO livid for the former owner and for the horse. utter utter BASTARDS.

Nightmare before Christmas

Visit site
I was wondering about that, which made me wonder if I was looking at the right site. I don't blame the Billy stud for distancing themselves - presumably the dealers buy youngsters there and ride (if you'll pardon the pun!) on their good name. Who knows, perhaps the video was a one-off, though I doubt it based on the attitude...

you do have the right site, they have quite a few from the billy stud

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
so in short... new horse gets delivered. they tack it up and crack it for no logical reason...
makes you wonder what else happens to their horses.

SpottedCat

Visit site
you do have the right site, they have quite a few from the billy stud

All is not as it seems there either - put it this way, the ones they sell with those lines, they are still making money on. Look at the prices they sell them for, and then join the dots......and no, I'm not implying they are not Billy horses, they are.

kerilli

Visit site
My sources tell me that the horse is being picked up soon.
Apparently "Their attitude was they had done nothing wrong & do not understand what all the fuss is about!!"
Which says it all, unfortunately. If they can't even see what the fuss is about... jeez, who trained these cruel idiots? Seriously?

Puppy

Visit site
Apparently "Their attitude was they had done nothing wrong & do not understand what all the fuss is about!!"
Which says it all, unfortunately. If they can't even see what the fuss is about... jeez, who trained these cruel idiots? Seriously?

:eek:

Let's hope they start to see things a little clearer when their business goes down the pan...

3bh

Visit site
I do hope you are right (on the former point!) for the horses sake.

Billy stud released a statement saying they have never had any direct dealings with ...?

magic104

www.jc-countryside.co.uk
For all of you defending this band of sh@theads, think on. They picked Tic Toc up yesterday & next thing some moronic bit%ch is laughing & giggling while another moronic f@@ckhead is beating a baby, that is all he is, a baby. He has had very little done & this IS NOT THE WAY TO TREAT A BABY. My god I thought I was angry before, but to see people try & defend this morons has just made my blood boil!!!!!!!!!!

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
Thank god he is being picked up poor poor wee animal :(

If I was the breeder of the horses they are abusing I'd be livid at this and wouldn't be selling them anymore horses and I would be putting people off them!

Disgusting I hope they get shut down and criminal action taken! The RSPCA and WHW can't possibly let them wriggle from this one!

noodle_

Visit site
did the person who's picking the horse up sell to these "people"??

or sent it for schooling??

bit confused.....but either way hope she/he gets the horse away from these pillocks

kerilli

Visit site
For all of you defending this band of sh@theads, think on. They picked Tic Toc up yesterday & next thing some moronic bit%ch is laughing & giggling while another moronic f@@ckhead is beating a baby, that is all he is, a baby. He has had very little done & this IS NOT THE WAY TO TREAT A BABY. My god I thought I was angry before, but to see people try & defend this morons has just made my blood boil!!!!!!!!!!

Ditto.
Former owner is en route to pick it up. Did not know it was going to them, someone else handled the sale. The horse is 4 yrs old, hasn't been sat on for 6 weeks, and had been on that yard for less than a day. Poor little sod. :( :( :(

teapot

Visit site

You're assuming they got trained in the first place, which I highly doubt.

Poor horse and glad, thanks to a small world he'll be leaving ASAP :(

noodle_

Visit site
Ditto.
Former owner is en route to pick it up. Did not know it was going to them, someone else handled the sale. The horse is 4 yrs old, hasn't been sat on for 6 weeks, and had been on that yard for less than a day. Poor little sod. :( :( :(

they actually going to sell it her back though?

Status
Not open for further replies.