how old will you tb's be 2moro ;-)

china

Visit site
Well seeing as its the 1st jan in a few hours and tb's age on this date. (dont know what the rule is with ones that havnt raced but asume its the same :-/)
well prince will be 13 :-0 i will have had him 5 years in june.

china

Visit site
wow! thats a very long time. would like to think my boy would be with me that long but i think hel be lucky to make it to 2012 at the mo :-/

Cuppatea

www.facebook.com
1!!! its their first birthday bless! I think we have one for every age in our yard at the moment........ thats a lot of birthday cakes to make tonight!!
n015.gif

TelH

Visit site
Thought all horses were aged from Jan 1st these days :confused: I know showing uses Jan 1st as a benchmark for age related classes. For example one of my ponies was born 16 June 2007 but as of tomorrow she cannot enter a youngstock class any more even though she is actually still 3 until the summer. And my baby is officially a yearling tomorrow even though he is not quite 5 months old or weaned yet.

competitiondiva

Visit site
Thought all horses were aged from Jan 1st these days :confused: I know showing uses Jan 1st as a benchmark for age related classes. For example one of my ponies was born 16 June 2007 but as of tomorrow she cannot enter a youngstock class any more even though she is actually still 3 until the summer. And my baby is officially a yearling tomorrow even though he is not quite 5 months old or weaned yet.

This is correct any horse regardless of breed is regarded to be the age they will be in that year on the 1st jan. So mine will be 2, 2 and 16!

I feel very sorry for these very late foals such as ones born in november because technically although only 2 months old, they will be classed as yearlings as from 1st jan!!!

Keltic

Visit site
Mine will be 31!! Ive had her 15 years, she is still a bu@@er and she pulled me through the mud today, she can do no wrong in my eyes and gets away with alot!! But hey She is my pampered princess :)

Holly Hocks

Visit site
My mare will be 9 and my gelding will be 21 tomorrow - gelding asked for the key to the stable now that he's 21, but I mentioned that the absence of thumbs might mean it's a bit difficult to open by himself.....

Keltic

Visit site
If your horse gets the key to the stable door at 21..... I wonder what mine at 31 wants?? erm prob the key to the feedroom!!

Happy Birthday Kelly xx

maxapple

Visit site
My boys' birthday isn't until March according to his passport - but if we are going by the 1st Jan rule he is now 18.

Jesstickle

Visit site
3 today. Although she is a stupidly late (for a TB) foal, and her real birthday isn't until April.

Useless equine fertility clinic!