How to report a company - Thunderbrook?

Sossigpoker

Visit site
Just wanted to add my thoughts and question to this thread. I've just started a new bag of Healthy Herbal Chaff and was hoping that everyone would be wrong and that nothing had changed with the chaff. Unfortunately, the chaff does look very different to normal (I've been feeding it for years and never seen a batch like this) and importantly horse isn't really interested in eating it whereas he used to love his bucket feed.

So, I'm now looking for an alternative as I don't want to waste my supplements if he won't eat the chaff. What alternatives are there which don't contain alfalfa (not Dengie please)?
I feed Honeychop lite and healthy. No alfalfa!

Rosie'smum

Visit site
What would be a good alternative to the hay cobs? It cant have mollasses in or grass (allergic to meadow, rye and fescue) I use them as treats and to put in a treat ball.

windand rain

Visit site
I feed Emerald green feeds no added fertilisers or weedkillers grown about 3 miles or so away so local and are consistent mine have the soaked grassnuts and grasstastic chaff. not found anything better that is for sure they grow alfalfa but have different runs for each so no cross contamination.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
What would be a good alternative to the hay cobs? It cant have mollasses in or grass (allergic to meadow, rye and fescue) I use them as treats and to put in a treat ball.

are their hay cobs not grass? - they do look more pony-nutty than agrobs weisencobs.

Rosie'smum

Visit site
are their hay cobs not grass? - they do look more pony-nutty than agrobs weisencobs.
I asked them when i found out about her allergies, and i cant remember their exact reply (i have just tried to find it) but they said they would be fine fed in the quantities that I feed them in.
**found there reply it was by email**

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211019-214201_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20211019-214201_Gmail.jpg
    554.4 KB · Views: 93

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site

Simple systems do Timothy or Sanfoin pellets. Forageplus do Timothy pellets too but seems to be out of stock at the moment.

There will be other manufacturers if you Google Timothy.

Rosie'smum

Visit site
Problem is agrobs is hard to find. She used to be on the wisencobs but she went off them, although that was a while ago now. Yeah fine with Timothy. Its what im struggling with in terms of haylage as thw horsehage work out so expensive. ?

[153312]

Visit site
Problem is agrobs is hard to find. She used to be on the wisencobs but she went off them, although that was a while ago now. Yeah fine with Timothy. Its what im struggling with in terms of haylage as thw horsehage work out so expensive. ?
Have a look at honey chop. Some of their stuff does have alfalfa in but much of it doesn't and can be used as a hay replacer :)

Rosie'smum

Visit site
Have a look at honey chop. Some of their stuff does have alfalfa in but much of it doesn't and can be used as a hay replacer :)

Yeah i already use there stuff but she's not that keen on the lite and healthy and had issues sourcing the oat straw. Shes been in at night with just a big bowl of lite and healthy and it can go a whole week without touching it. Although she has just started to eat it again now. She might just have to put up with it ?

windand rain

Visit site
She probably won't like it but I find ossichaff a good hay replacer but you do need to ask them which ones have chopped grasses added