Hunter wellies,what colour do you have?

asbo

Visit site
Just wondering what colour people are going for just now, pink and red are popular at my yard, i had pink but gave them to a friend ages ago and have just this second ordered myself some red ones.

Always_A_Moody_Mare

Visit site
Ive got some pink ones and they faded really quickly and im not 100% sure they are still waterproof. I also have some black ones which are still going strong but I don't wear them often.

emma.is

Visit site
A pair that are pink at the the top and white at the ankle :rolleyes: and a fab red pair that I love becase they go with my coat, Charlies rugs and his headcoller :D

Littlelegs

Visit site
Some pink ones my daughter insisted I get on sale at tkmaxx a few years ago. Just binned some navy ones that leaked. Usually wear a green pair I've had 10+ years & still not leaking.

nat_1

Visit site
Purple-but leaked and cracked on all usual creases within 6-8 wks
Never buying hunters again!

3Beasties

Visit site
I have two pairs of air conditioned (aka cracked and holey!!) hunters, first pair are baby pink which did last a few years, second pair are navy which have hardly been worn but are still full of cracks!

Horses24-7

Visit site
The Dark purple ones, the key to hunters is to keep your proof of purchase safe- they have a 12 month guarantee, I sent mine back at 11 months due to leaking eem though I had worn them to death and received a lovely new pair 48hrs later :D will do the same if this pair leaks!

AndreaB71

Visit site
I have a pair of blue Dublin deluxe wellies. They are neoprene lined so keep my feet toastie warm in the Winter. Everyone I know with Hunters complain how cold they are

Hollywood

Visit site
My navy ones have split after 6 months wear so have just bought some 14.99 economy ones - not pretty but have dry feet and are very comfy. Will never buy Hunters again, they have become a fashion accessory not a working welly as they used to be. Rip Off!!

Celestica

Visit site
anybody know a good brand of wellies that are tall like the hunters? Need a good pair that will last a while unlike hunters

FinkleyAlex

Visit site
Had baby blue to match my jacket but after about four years of everyday use they died. Bought shiny black ones for summer festivals but have eventually given them a dual purpose as my new wellies!

lainy

Visit site
Contrary to many reports on this forum, my hunter wellies have refused to give up despite two years of abuse both in my kennels and around the farm in mud and cow sh--. they dont even leak!!!! they are black ones

BeachBreaker

Visit site
Used to have pink, they turned White within 6 months and split within 8. So none, because I'm never buying any again

I used to have a brown pair. Didn't experience any fading and the colour was very practical for poo and mud but they also split after 8 months. Returned them immediately and swapped for a Le Chameau pair. I would never buy another pair of Hunter's for use on the yard.

NoltonSeaShell

Visit site
Navy with hot pink fleece socks!! I constantly wore mine over winter, as well as dog walking and they are fine! I have the kids neoprene ones.