Hunting with a difference!

JFTDWS

Visit site
Thank you :) Having seen photos of your and your videos, you're a very talented rider! I can't fathom how you can teach them to do all those nifty things! Bravo :D

Thanks, you're very kind... I'll let you into a secret though - my horses are very, very kind too - it's absolutely nothing to do with me ;)

VOM

Visit site
The link is a bit iffy, when I tried logged into FB it wouldn't work when I tried logged out it worked? Maybe the page was reported and taken down.

Shantara

Visit site
Thanks, you're very kind... I'll let you into a secret though - my horses are very, very kind too - it's absolutely nothing to do with me ;)
Hehe! They're gorgeous! I'd love one like Ferg, is it? (The one in your signature) Such a beautiful colour!

VOM said:
The link is a bit iffy, when I tried logged into FB it wouldn't work when I tried logged out it worked? Maybe the page was reported and taken down.
I can't get it to work at all :( must have been taken down.

JFTDWS

Visit site
Hehe! They're gorgeous! I'd love one like Ferg, is it? (The one in your signature) Such a beautiful colour!

Fergus/Fergs/Fergie - not Ferg though, that is PickledPony's error :rolleyes: Thanks, he is rather sexy. Darach's not dissimilar. If he jumps out of his field one more time, I will put him in the post and send him to you :mad: :D

Shantara

Visit site
Fergus/Fergs/Fergie - not Ferg though, that is PickledPony's error :rolleyes: Thanks, he is rather sexy. Darach's not dissimilar. If he jumps out of his field one more time, I will put him in the post and send him to you :mad: :D

Sorry ^^ *Fergus (love that name!)
Oh no, Not another who jumps out the field! Ned does that too *rage* Though he does look beautiful sailing over the fence :p one of the only times he looks like a proper horse haha! Though, I wouldn't quibble about having him sent to me :p

Tharg

Visit site
Not surprised with some of the BS comments on this thread...

As for the fb comments, well whoever typed them must feel very brave behind their computer screen.

natalia

Visit site
I would dare the majority of riders on this forum to go on a days hunting in Ireland. It is honestly like nothing else you will ever experience!! I would strongly doubt that the majority of you, correctly turned out or not would last the whole day and tackle some of the fences they tackle. There is a reason Irish horses are the best hunters and eventers in the world and this is it! I love Irish hunting as its way more relaxed than here, even the big packs will welcome a farmer out in wellies on his cob. Hunting in England's way too snobby and elitist.