I am a healer.................

dianchi

Visit site
Now that the owner in question has reappeared on here and can endorse my healing skills I would like to offer a new service.............

I CAN REMOTELY HEAL YOUR HORSE!

For a small fee I will fix your horse for you.

There is nothing that I cant fix and I will offer this miracle at the knock down price of £99.99 for a limited time- but who can put a price on saving your horse?!

Miracles will come in the form a dedicated song and "healing vibes" which I will especially direct to your equine friend.

Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity :D :D

In all serious, thank goodness that F is now ok JTFD!

blackandwhite

Visit site
When you say "dedicated song" are these your own healing songs or are you the healing equivalent of Steve Wright? (Hopes op is old enough to know who Steve Wright is or to remember "our tune" a la DLT on radion one :D)

dianchi

Visit site
Is this meant to be humorous :confused:?

You really have to ask that??!!

When you say "dedicated song" are these your own healing songs or are you the healing equivalent of Steve Wright? (Hopes op is old enough to know who Steve Wright is or to remember "our tune" a la DLT on radion one :D)

These a dedicated songs using a variety of tunes already written ( I am not a melody writer just the words)

hmmm....have I missed something?

JFTD story to tell, but im not losing this amazing marketing opportunity!

RunToEarth

Visit site
I haven't replied on the animal communicator thread as it was a genuine question for recommendations and I didn't think my thoughts would be well received.

But I honestly think it is the biggest con going, and I will remain narrow minded and uninformed by saying that I put it in the camp of palm reading which I also think is a complete load of frogs.

dianchi

Visit site
I haven't replied on the animal communicator thread as it was a genuine question for recommendations and I didn't think my thoughts would be well received.

But I honestly think it is the biggest con going, and I will remain narrow minded and uninformed by saying that I put it in the camp of palm reading which I also think is a complete load of frogs.

Are you saying that my positive singing and amazing mind skills might not have been what healed her pony???!!! :D

Hedwards

Visit site

This^^^

The most amazing story i heard was a guy who told my friend to leave her phone in her mare's stable... and he would do a 'reading' through the phone... and charged £60!!

bearTessy

Visit site
One thing that has always swayed my opinion on this lark, if they can communicate with animals successfully surely they could teach others how to 'tune' in ? Imagine how this would change everything for vets, farriers etc.

Billy the kid

Visit site
I had a lady come to 'talk' to my old mare once, she did it for free so i said yeah go for it...talk away!! ha ha

She told me Maxi was trying to 'heal me' from my bad back and head aches, and she was 'taking' them from me! ha ha ha, she also reckons she had a cat that 'took' her cancer away from her! crazy crazy lady!!

Last edited:

Flame_

Visit site
I am a sceptic about everything, but I do know a healer who I have used and would use again.

Firstly, I don't believe in healing, as in magically making something better, but I have seen this lady affect horses and their conditions. The most clear example was a pony who hadn't been right for a while, not lame or ill, just not herself. This lady did her thing and the following day the pony had laminitis.

Now obviously that's not exactly healing since the pony got worse following her visit, but I have little doubt that she affected the pony's internal body chemistry enough to bring on the laminitis which had been looming anyway. Then the pony made a full recovery.

There's something in it, sometimes, and tbh the vet route is far from always a raging success either so I can't say this doesn't have place amongst all the other "experts" who sometimes help but often just fiddle about and cost a lot of money.

luckyoldme

Visit site
hang on a minute op...im can do better than that...I do reiki. For a mere £20 you can ring me up and I will send your cat some vibes while I do my ironing!

JFTDWS

Visit site
Sense of humour fail up thread?!

Lol, I can fully recommend Dianchi's services :D

No joke though, I was confronted with a slightly alternative therapy person the other day (I can't remember what they were up to so shan't comment further) and whilst trying to be polite and keep my opinions away from the situation the words "I guess after everything you're prepared to try anything" slipped out... Whoops! That sounded better in my head :p

dianchi

Visit site
Where is this song, can i buy it? For a fee can it be adapted?
Each song is individual, would you like my services? Details of issue please!

hang on a minute op...im can do better than that...I do reiki. For a mere £20 you can ring me up and I will send your cat some vibes while I do my ironing!

I am not claiming this is reiki, and stop stealing my potential customers :D

Some serious SOH breakdowns it seems!
Happy Friday!

dianchi

Visit site
OP, can you also heal cars? :( As the mechanic clearly can't!
Sorry living animals only!

OP my dogs are annoying me and the dishwasher needs empyting. Can you fix this?

You should feed the dogs and ignore dishwasher- someone else will do it!

Oooo.....where do I send my money? And can I have a BOGOF please as I have two horses that need mending?

Hmmmmmmmm send me details and I will see what I can do, two sounds like a lot of work!

magicmoose

Visit site
I have some very special healing rocks that will enhance the vibrational energy of dianchi's songs. They are rare and difficult to find, but I can let you have them for £65 each (plus postage and packing).

Just don't mix them up with ordinary stones, because they do look quite similar.

Fun Times

Visit site
Sorry living animals only!

You should feed the dogs and ignore dishwasher- someone else will do it!

Hmmmmmmmm send me details and I will see what I can do, two sounds like a lot of work!

Hmm, I suspect you are a fraud OP as the dogs have already been fed and there is no way my fella will tackle the dishwasher. Your credentials are taking a big hit with specific statements like this. Suggest you need to be more generalised and less helpful.

dianchi

Visit site
Hmm, I suspect you are a fraud OP as the dogs have already been fed and there is no way my fella will tackle the dishwasher. Your credentials are taking a big hit with specific statements like this. Suggest you need to be more generalised and less helpful.

Moi, Fraud???!!!!
I take on board your comments about ensuring vagueness and levels of helpfulness!

Fun Times

Visit site
I have some very special healing rocks that will enhance the vibrational energy of dianchi's songs. They are rare and difficult to find, but I can let you have them for £65 each (plus postage and packing).

Just don't mix them up with ordinary stones, because they do look quite similar.

Nah, you don't want healing rocks people, you need a "wishing wand". With these fantastic magical wands sourced from the depths of the Far East/Middle East/East Yorkshire*, all you have to do is convey your wishes, hit yourself on the head 3 times with it and they will come true. Bit like the rocks though, they look like normal sticks....

*sources of wands may vary.

oldie48

Visit site
Hi I'll definitely take you up on this offer when i have taught horse to use the phone!
Now that the owner in question has reappeared on here and can endorse my healing skills I would like to offer a new service.............

I CAN REMOTELY HEAL YOUR HORSE!

For a small fee I will fix your horse for you.

There is nothing that I cant fix and I will offer this miracle at the knock down price of £99.99 for a limited time- but who can put a price on saving your horse?!

Miracles will come in the form a dedicated song and "healing vibes" which I will especially direct to your equine friend.

Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity :D :D

In all serious, thank goodness that F is now ok JTFD!

Clare85

Visit site
Op, do you offer services for fish? We are looking after a goldfish for some friends and it just seems....I don't know......a bit wet :D

It'd be good to cheer the little thing up a bit - but mainly I'd like to know if I'm correct in allowing my daughter to address it as Mr Fish - could this be upsetting the fish if in fact it is a Mrs Fish?

Please please say you can help!!!!

dianchi

Visit site
Op, do you offer services for fish? We are looking after a goldfish for some friends and it just seems....I don't know......a bit wet :D

It'd be good to cheer the little thing up a bit - but mainly I'd like to know if I'm correct in allowing my daughter to address it as Mr Fish - could this be upsetting the fish if in fact it is a Mrs Fish?

Please please say you can help!!!!

I have made contact with the fish and she would like to tell you that she is MS
And doesn't want to talk about the circumstances that it came about.

I hope this helps you care better for her :)