Visit site
Aww
frown.gif
*hugs*

Good luck with his sis
smile.gif

tinker512

Visit site
I am so sorry to hear that.You have been so brave over the past few weeks, I can't imagine ever being that brave and I have so much credit for you.He was beautiful

frannieuk

Visit site
Oh B_G, I'm so sorry to hear this, I think you have made the right decision and can only imagine how hard it has been for you - at least he is at peace now. You and Sid are in my thoughts, and btw I love that 2nd pic x

Nic

Visit site
Tibby we stayed with until the man brought the gun out then we went into the house. My Daddy held him til the end. Although very sad I am glad we stuck with our decision. Iam relieved he is not suffering any more.

barkinghorse

Visit site
I am so sorry for your loss,
don't doubt your decision, you did the right thing, even if it doesn't feel like it at the moment.
I lost my mare in August and lived for a month with "what ifs" but i know i did what was right for her and not what was right for me.
RIP Sid, go play with Jess
Jo xx

Zebedee

Visit site
So sorry to hear this. You've done the right thing for him, even though it probably doesn't feel that way right now.
Take care.

Pidge

Visit site
Sending you lots of love and hugs. I'm glad there are so many people who put their horses first rather than themselves, having been there myself it is such a hard decision to make, but it is the right one as we owe it to them not to let them suffer.
As said previously on here I had to watch my husband die of cancer and if there had been something I could have done to ease his suffering I would have done - at least with our horses we have the option to end their suffering. You have done the right thing as you have put Sid first, youre a good strong person. xxxx

TheresaW

www.justgiving.com
So sorry for your loss. It was a very brave decision you made and you put your horse before yourself. Cherish all the good times and take comfort in the fact he is now free from pain.

RIP Sid.

Accy

Visit site
Although I do not know the situation I am sure you have made the right choice, my thoughts are with you he looks as he was a stunning horse, may your pain ease in time.

Hugs and thoughts

Accy

mpicton

Visit site
I am so terribly sorry for your loss.

I don't post that often, more of a lurker, but it feels like I've followed your eventful year with Sid, and I really feel for you.

Lots of hugs and chocolate (or equally unhealthy but comforting equivalent)