I can't believe he's gone.

moon_drop

Visit site
Such a wonderful, beautiful horse.

RIP Sid

Your very brave, my thoughts are with you at this sad time. As the poem said he will live on in your heart and mind. He will always be with you. you did the best for him don't doubt yourself.
big hugs to you.

Ginn

Visit site
(((( HUGE HUGGLES )))) sweetie, you have done the last loving and dignified deed for your wonderful lad and he will always be with you, in your memories and in your heart.

Rest In Peace Sid, you did not deserve such a cruel short life and you were blessed to find you mum, who loved and cared for you so very much.

ladylisa

Visit site
Im pretty new to this site so dont know what was wrong with sid, but have followed your posts about your new horse and the stuck up girl on the yard! im sure you will have done the right this with sid....big hugs..

mrgoop

Visit site
Thinking of you xxx If he's with my big lad then watch out. If he wasn't naughty before, he will be if he gets with "G"!! Take care, and know you did the right thing xx

S_N

Visit site
Oh hunny - I so know how you are feeling! It's awful when they look so outwardly well, but.........

RIP Sid - beautiful boy!

XXxxxxx

B_2_B

Visit site
awww!
frown.gif
so sorry, but he'll be watching over you always and i'm sure he'll be helping you along with your new horse!

jj_87

Visit site
so so sorry for your loss! Hes pain free now and go go and play with my gemma now
frown.gif
Huge hugs on the way to you xxx if you ever need to talk im here