I have just lost everything

Rachel_M

Visit site
All I can say is remember that your horses and people were safe. I am so sorry, I can not think of anything to say good enough. ((()))

Erehwemos

Visit site
Oh Bounty I'm so sorry
frown.gif
I've been right where you are now - our stables went up in flames on 31st May 1997 - and we never knew how that started, either
frown.gif
It really is heartbreaking to lose so many precious items - I remember my mum on her knees among the burnt out remains, crying her heart out because her prized saddle, as well as all her rosettes that she had fought and strived for as a child had been burnt
frown.gif

Just be thankful no lives were lost
frown.gif
You will rebuild, and although you wont have the physical reminders of your girls any more, you DO still have your other horses....and it could so easily have been a different story!
frown.gif

Hugs xxx

Syrah

Visit site
QR

If there is a joint thingy, put me on the list.

I've got 2 bridles (full and xfull), zillions of rugs (6'9 and 7') - turnout, stable, fleeces - boots, headcollars and whatever else I can find in the loft.

BeckyD

Visit site
I don't understand how so many bad things can happen to one person - it's just not even close to fair. If you need anything let us know - loads of people on here for us to rally round. Shocking, what a terrible thing to happen. Thank heaven the horses were out.

hellspells

Visit site
I'm so sorry hun. Like others I have lots of stuff you can have from winter turnouts to stable rugs. I'm coming to England this weekend with a trailer so can bring it if would be of any use.

The Virgin Dubble

Visit site
Oh Bounty, I am so sorry.
frown.gif

Not sure on your horse sizes, but I have a few stable rugs sitting gathering dust. If you need any, give me a shout, and I will post them to you asap. xxx

MurphysMinder

Visit site
You must be wondering how much more bad luck can hit you. Hard to look on the bright side a the moment but as everyone else has said at least no-one was hurt. Don't really know what else to say so sending you hugs, and positive vibes for an upturn in your luck.

Fahrenheit

www.ipcmedia.com
Oh no!!! I am soooooooo glad the horses are safe! If you need owt, get in contact, I am sure I can sort some stable rugs and fleecy rugs for you let me know what sizes you need, if you need to use my stables CALL ME!!! I haven't forgotten you took my oldies in during the 07 floods... I AM HERE!

Puppy

Visit site
Oh my goodness
shocked.gif
frown.gif

I am so shocked, and so must you be. How absolutely devastating. I am so, so glad that your horses are ok. (((((((((big hugs)))))))))

Do let us know if in any way we can help at all. xxxx

Jericho

Visit site
How horrendous for you, cant imagine how scary and upsetting it must be. Sending you lottery winning vibes so that you can build some wonderful new stables and kit all your ponios out in the best possible wardrobe

SpottedCat

Visit site
[****] M, that is dreadful. Listen, if you need a hand with anything I have no job and consequently a lot of spare time at the moment, just let me know and I can be with you pretty much any time.

Hugs from me.

Patches

Visit site
Oh Christ.....everyone's worse nightmare.

You must be so thankful the horses were all out. What a terrifying ordeal for you to go through.

I'm so sorry you have lost so many precious memories. What a shame.

I do have some bits and bobs myself, not sure if any of it is any use to you though.

Can rustle up lungeing cavessons, a few fleeces (6ft) and will probably have a couple of 6ft turnouts I can spare. Not brilliant, but better than nothing. Useable, I just indulged in a newer ones.

Nuttymanxmare

Visit site
Sh*t M
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

((((((((((((((((((((HUGE HUGS))))))))))))))))))

I dont really know what to say
frown.gif
How utterly devistating
frown.gif
At least you and the neddies are ok
frown.gif

If there is anything I can do
frown.gif

Ravenwood

Visit site
OMG Bounty thats so awful
frown.gif

I can't even begin to imagine how devasted you must be feeling.

Massive hugs to you. xx

Taboo1968

Visit site
Thank God the horses are ok....... Thoughts are with you all...... Let us know what you need, I'm sure between all of us on here, we can kit you out again!