I hope that I never have to sell a horse again.

Paddydou

Visit site
I can't believe that you have not had 1 veiwing.

I saw your ad when you first put it in and thought your horse was a nice sort.

Perhaps bump the ad back up again on the websites. It might help.

Chunkie

Visit site
Friend is still looking for a suitable horse - we started in April!

Need 15.1 (def no smaller) to 16.0 (absolute max) mare/gelding 8-14yrs that will hack alone and in company in heavy farm traffic and do a prelim dressage test. Would also be nice if it drives. Must have no hang-ups, live in or out (will mainly be out) with our mares.

All the usual - good to box, shoe, clip, mount, handle on ground etc. etc., pref with fitted tack, no TB's or crosses, no heavyweights, safe and sane for keen early - mid forties lightweight novice lady.

Basic but knowledgeable and loving home for life offered to the right horse which MUST pass a 5 stage vetting. Not interested in buying from a dealer and really only want to travel within Warwickshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire & Staffordshire. (poss Notts as well).

This isn't an advert - just that if anyone has REALLY got what everyone wants - I'd like to know where it is....... :)

BigRed

Visit site
Saying no TBs or TB crosses makes your target market very tiny. Most Warmbloods have a lot of TB blood in them. The ISH horses are all pretty much TB part bred.

Coffee_Bean

www.horseandhound.co.uk
Whoevers asked- no I haven't had her long really- since february. But she is too big and too expensive for me! And I don't have the time with a wannabe-vet-student workload :p

No chance of full loaning her, i have already loaned my other one who I didn't want to sell and its been a bloomin nightmare. So thanks, but no thanks :p :)

Zirach

Visit site
I agree, its a weird market at the moment. We lost our boy nearly a month ago and have decided to look around but we cant find anything within our budget, I was told that it is a buyers market, but our budget is £3500 (which I dont think is unreasonable) and we cant find a suitable horse that isnt miles away for under £4500.

We just want a sensible 6-12 yr old 15.2 -16.2h ideally geld and not pure tb to poss show, dressage, hack. We are not looking for a jumper or eventer or anything with money on its card, pc experience - but nothing nearby, unless you want a pot HOY at over £6k (not an ad - just giving an example!).

Sadly your girl isnt really suitable (bit too young and big for us) but she really is super and coloured (isnt she?) they used to be in real demand at one stage.

I would love a non heavy coloured they are fab!! I do really hope you find a home for her, its never easy having to part with them in the first place.

asset2004

Visit site
Me too, I need to downsize my numbers.
I've had a 128cm show pony for sale for over 6 months with no interest. Advertised him locally, then tried H&H online, still no response. He's been to HOYS & RIHS but still no interest.
Also have a lovely 14hh mare for sale, does everything but prefers to go for quiet hacks rather than a gallop up the hill, and still no joy.
Really can't afford to keep them this winter, work is too stressful without jugglinghorses, dark mornings, and not enough time to spend on them all, its just not fair.