I just dropped Mickey off with a wonderful carer!

_GG_

Visit site
link for those of us with adblockers ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY0oMP2VnoY

I don't think F could ever come _GG_ he'd explode! :eek3:

Thank you! I had to bluetooth the video to Dan for him to upload as I am using a crappy old phone.

The grass here looks amazing and is, but it's not lush forced/seeded grazing, it's very natural. The field next to the cottage is too lush, so no grazing in there!

Anyway, as much as he might eat...it seems they like to work it off here :) xxx

brighteyes

Pooh-Bah
Visit site
I've come on especially to see how you are doing and this news is typical of HHO. I hope this is an arrangement which will give you the time and space you need to get fixed and then resume normal horse activities. He's a lucky boy. Well done _GG_

_GG_

Visit site
That is so lovely :)

Do you know each other personally or did you meet each other on here?

Wishing you a speedy recovery :)

Met on here. Hedwards is lovely and Mickey is just a joy to have cuddles with everyday. They are all very chilled together. Today, for the first time, They galloped over to me. Not a canter...a full on bunch of whinnies followed by a flat out gallop and I don't mind admitting that I squished myself into the hedge just in case they couldn't stop in time. Larry long legs (belongs to Hereshoping on here) was first, Mickey second and Otto not far behind bless him.

I will find some pics and video now x

Peregrine Falcon

Looking forward to drier days
Visit site
How fabulous. Glad your boy is obviously settling in well. You know he'll be in good hands so can focus your energies on your health issues.

Jinglesmells, I think someone should buy you a tin of polish for that huge halo of yours.

el_Snowflakes

Visit site
Met on here. Hedwards is lovely and Mickey is just a joy to have cuddles with everyday. They are all very chilled together. Today, for the first time, They galloped over to me. Not a canter...a full on bunch of whinnies followed by a flat out gallop and I don't mind admitting that I squished myself into the hedge just in case they couldn't stop in time. Larry long legs (belongs to Hereshoping on here) was first, Mickey second and Otto not far behind bless him.

I will find some pics and video now x

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1IUtPTrJeaw

The chestnut is Larry (Binks), the piebald is Otto and the bay that comes to me at the end for his leaving cuddles is Mickey :)

There are pictures on the thread that HH started x

That's a lovely story, very kind indeed :)

Gorgeous horses too- thanks for sharing x