I just dropped Mickey off with a wonderful carer!

Hedwards

Visit site
Today I began a journey with very mixed feelings, would I like where he was going, would I like the person I wasgoing to meet there stuff like that! And i have to say a bit of me hoped the horse transporter wasn't going to turn up!

Anyway she did, after saying goodbye to YO (we were both in tears at this point) we set off on an approximate journey of 2 hours.

When we got to destination we were greeted by the friendly face of _GG_! So that's were he is, I can go back and see him as much as I want!

He settled in lovely, he has one companion I just couldn't be happier for him!

I'd just publicly like to thank _GG_ for stepping in, _GG_ has been there through all of my health problems 'virtually' and I certainly wish her all the best and love in the world!!

Read health problems as brain tumour!!

Tobiano

Visit site
Hello Hedwards been thinking of you lots and sending (((((((hugs))))))) How lovely that Mickey has gone to _GG_ I bet he could not be in better hands :) x x

_GG_

Visit site
It is my absolute pleasure. It was wonderful to finally meet you H and Mickey will be well loved here I promise you. The door is always open and the kettle is always on. Next time you come, we'll go up to the fields in the Land Rover and avoid the mud in the gateway ;)

Some pictures of your boy and Otto being inseparable already :)

Mickey_zps7b3f3b8c.jpg

Mickey4_zpsb1e98edb.jpg

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll318/gruntygiggles/Mickey2_zpsb5b871eb.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll318/gruntygiggles/Mickey5_zps016342f3.jpg

_GG_

Visit site
I should point out...Otto likes to get in the way...ALL THE TIME. Will get some pics of just Mickey as soon as I can get between them, lol :) xxx

PolarSkye

Visit site
Hedwards - I just wanted to say how happy I am that your lovely boy has found such a great place to live . . . and that you are reassured that he is in great finds . . . it must have been very hard for you to make the decision to let him go, but it seems you have found the perfect solution - for all three of you :).

Wishing you the best . . .

P

Ladyinred

Visit site
I have never met _GG_ but still have immense respect for her. I applaud your decision, he is in very caring hands.

Now you just concentrate on getting well again x

_GG_

Visit site
Little update for those interested...Mickey is the boss!

He has this evening taken it upon himself to show the young 'un that he still knows how to have fun!!! I put his night rug on and he had a good long roll, got up, set off cantering across the field, quickly followed by Otto. He then cantered down the hill to me to show off with a few airs above the ground before full pelt galloping off up and over the hill. He can shift, that's for sure. Otto was going great guns, but couldn't quite keep up bless him. Lots of bucking, farting, acrobatics and showing off and it put the biggest smile on my face.

I had to message Hedwards to let her know and I did get a video but the crappy old phone won't upload it. :(

Anyway, thought I'd give a little update as Mickey has taken the lead and is absolutely loving it here :)

Greylegs

Visit site
This is Internet forums at their best! Huge respect to _GG_ for stepping up to the plate and helping out. Love and <<<hugs>>> to Hedwards ... I so hope that this means you can concentrate on getting well without having to worry about your boy. He looks like he's in a great place .....