I lose my boy today

Lady Supreme

Visit site
Has brought me to tears also. I will be thinking of you this afternoon. You are doing the right thing & you gave him extra years. Be proud of that. BIG HUGS xx

GlamourPuss86

Visit site
Oh I am sorry :( there are lots of our boys and girls up there too waiting for him (must be one hell of a herd!). You've done more than some would and he sounds like an amazing lad Xx

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Heartfelt sympathy, he sounds like Boomerang, my 17.2 Hanoverian who was PTS 5 years ago next week. Run free at the bridge, Sid. :(

DixieMare

Visit site
Your post made me cry.
Its so nice your boy had a good, well loved life at the end.
Well done you for taking him on and giving him the loving home he so needed.

So sorry to hear of your loss.

dalesponydiva

Visit site
sending prayers...run free at rainbow bridge..meet Cairo and Bryan who passed away 5 weeks ago x Big hugs and condolences to you and yours x

Last edited:

SKY

Visit site
Amazing owner saying a wee pray now. Can wee see a pic of him in his good days. He sounds a brilliant horse and he was very lucky to get you.

Nicnac

Visit site
Beautiful tribute to a very lucky boy.

Stay strong in the knowledge you have done right by him every step of his journey.

Zemmie

Visit site
I will be thinking of you and your wonderful boy this afternoon and will say a little prayer for him to have a peaceful end. You have done all you can for him for the last years of his life I have a tear in my eye now. Big hugz.

mcnaughty

Visit site
Oh he sound wonderful and you sound like you have given him the best possible life.

Thinking of you both xxx

Bertolie

Visit site
And another in tears after reading that beautiful tribute - not good when you are at work and have sneaked on HHO.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Run free Sid xx

LittleMonster

Visit site
I'm now sitting at my desk with tears...
Lovely story and great to hear his life turned around when he met you! its a shame such horses are passed around :(

ebonyallen

Visit site
Good Night and God Bless Sid,Rest In Peace. Every horse has the right to be truly loved and cared for and he was so lucky to have found you. My heart goes out to you and your family at this very hard time x