I lost my beautiful girl last night

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
Thank you to you all for your kind words, I am at an absolute loss right now, my darling has gone and I just cannot believe I will never see her beautiful face ever again xx

125.jpg

purplelady

Visit site
Hello.
l am so so sorry to hear of your sad news my thoughts are with you.
It is so hard the now but try and think about all the great times yous had together.
As l said l am so sorry lots of hugs go to you.

from purplelady

Wagtail

Horse servant
Visit site
My heart goes out to you. It is so cruel that such things can just happen out of nowhere. I lost a fabulous horse two years ago to colic. I wasn't even worried when he first had the syptoms as he'd had them a couple of years before and they had passed. It is such a devastating blow when you are forced to put them to sleep. So, so sorry.

FionaM12

Visit site
What a stunner she was. My condolences, I can only imagine how bereft you must feel now. Remember the good times, the pain will ease with time.

Amaranta

Visit site
I am so sorry for your loss, I lost my old boy suddenly like that and it is a terrible shock to the system, you are left feeling as though someone has torn your insides out and left a massive hole in your heart. I really feel for you right now.

RIP Seren
xx

Thistle

Visit site
Thanks, I found it comforting that she reached a good age (22) and led a very useful life.

Was a bit easier for me as she was away on loan, not far though and I still saw her regularly. I had her at home for a long time before that though.

You will find the pain will subside and soon you will be able to smile whan you think of her. I have a niece called Seren, it's welsh for star. Shine brightly tonight.