I lost my beautiful girl last night

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
Thank you to you all, all your lovely words are a real comfort for me right now, I just cannot believe she is gone, that I will never see her, kiss,cuddle or stroke her, brush her beautiful mane ever again x

Inona

Visit site
I know how you must be feeling*hugz* eventually the whole in your heart will heal, but there will always be a little space for her there.

ladyearl

vvv
I am so sorry for your loss. She had a wiseness in her face that my collie and my cob had and have. I lost my collie in August and miss her every day. Take care of yourself xx

indie999

Visit site
So sorry to hear this...RIP dont be hard on yourself these things happen when we least expect it...nature can be blooming cruel sometimes...remember all your good times too. Big hugs to youxx

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
What a shock!
I always think that although losing a horse in any circumstances is a horrible experience a sudden loss like yours is harder to come to terms with (although you do get over it eventually).
RIP Seren.

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
Thanks everyone. I miss her so much, it is hitting me very hard again this morning, I felt numb all day yesterday. I just cannot believe she has gone, just like that, thanks again to you all, rip my darling, i miss you xx