Pictures I may have done a thing…buying unseen

BBP

Visit site
beautiful boy, i was expecting a grey and not such a gorgeous colour...we will need loads of photos when he is home
Ive spent too long watching my sisters grey getting as mucky as possible so they were definitely not on my list (much as I adore a sparkly clean grey, I’m too lazy). I clearly quite like my dark shiny ones.

He’s just a little scrap of a thing compared to some of the well covered fancy yearlings I’ve seen for sale, but I quite like that.

BBP

Visit site
Wow, that is a stunningly pretty horse! I love that people on here just go and buy horses, it’s brilliant!
Ive never really been horse shopping so I haven’t had to experience the stress that I keep reading about. BBP I was window shopping and came across his photo. Definitely wasn’t looking for an unbacked 3yo PRE, but fell in love with his picture, saw him, bought him. And now this little one is basically the same, no way I was every looking at yearlings or Connemaras but saw the pictures, fell in love, bought him. Maybe I’m more impulsive than I thought! I operate on a ‘pony is for life’ basis, so hopefully he fits in well with the gang.

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Ive never really been horse shopping so I haven’t had to experience the stress that I keep reading about. BBP I was window shopping and came across his photo. Definitely wasn’t looking for an unbacked 3yo PRE, but fell in love with his picture, saw him, bought him. And now this little one is basically the same, no way I was every looking at yearlings or Connemaras but saw the pictures, fell in love, bought him. Maybe I’m more impulsive than I thought! I operate on a ‘pony is for life’ basis, so hopefully he fits in well with the gang.

Honestly, I reckon it’s the way forward, far too stressful doing it any other way! See it, like it, buy it.

Gloi

Too little time, too much to read.
Visit site
It's funny what you end up with sometimes ?. I certainly wasn't thinking about getting a ginger foal with his little affronted expression. However, when I was on Facebook and saw he was looking for a home I did, and six years later he is fabulous. ?11025772_10153665245073032_2815432442080974456_n.jpg

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Smokey black is my guess too. He’s described as chocolate dun (which obviously doesn’t occur in connies but I think is a common description), and vet called him bay. But BBP is smokey black and has the same coffee colour ear fluff, he just has red highlights instead of blonde.
*geek incoming.

The pale ear fluff is usually nd1, those who *think* they can tell a smokey black have been finding they have nd1 instead.

*geek leaves.

(he's cute whichever ;) )

BBP

Visit site
*geek incoming.

The pale ear fluff is usually nd1, those who *think* they can tell a smokey black have been finding they have nd1 instead.

*geek leaves.

(he's cute whichever ;) )
Could very well be that, I’m no colour geek sadly, makes my brain hurt. As the saying goes, a good horse is never a bad colour.? My dad reckons he’s been to Tina Turner’s hairdresser.