I must have offended my horses!!!

charliesarmy

Visit site
As in the last couple of weeks they seem to be taking great pleasure in making my life hard
mad.gif
mad.gif

They have between them...trashed my electric fence..escaped into my allotment area and ate it all...ripped the automatic water feeder off the wall....tore my mares rug to shreds...been having to cart water on to the yard as we are frozen,so really pees me off when foalie decides to fling his and mums water buckets everywhere
mad.gif
mad.gif

Please someone remind me why we bother with these beasties
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

L

lilym

Think of lovely summers evenings, when the trees are green the grazing is good......it's too ruddy hot, there are flies everywhere and the ground is rock hard!!!!!!
smirk.gif

charliesarmy

Visit site
Riding isn't even on the agenda they are all living the life of riley Broody mum with foal at foot and 11'2 ponio...wish I was riding then looking after the trio might seem a bit more rewarding
smirk.gif

SusieT

Visit site
I have a destroyed mains water feeder-so pipe turned back on itseld, half the electric fence posts snapped and all this by somebody eleses horse...

charliesarmy

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I have a destroyed mains water feeder-so pipe turned back on itseld, half the electric fence posts snapped and all this by somebody eleses horse...

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel your frustration!!! but also feel a bit smug *I'm not the only one*
wink.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif
smirk.gif

clairefeekerry1

Visit site
ugh ye! i spent a painfull time removing ice from the boys water bucket only to find them picking it up and hurling it round like a football. ye cheers. many thanks

charliesarmy

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
ugh ye! i spent a painfull time removing ice from the boys water bucket only to find them picking it up and hurling it round like a football. ye cheers. many thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

How ungrateful are our horses
mad.gif
mad.gif
smirk.gif

jo54

New User
Visit site
there must be something in the air !! ours have trashed their water trough pipe and although they have loads of haylage in the field they insist on breaking through and ripping the tarpaulin off the new bale, feasting on that and letting the field bale rot and then when we arrive they run off as though the christmas elves have ripped the tarpaulin and it has nothing to do with them whatsoever !!!!