I NEED TO FIND THIS STOLEN HORSE - PLEASE HELP

Bilbs

Visit site
Nothing as of yet, all seems to have gone a little quite, am still hopefull that someone will come forward with some information.:)

horsesue

Visit site
Please let us find him soon........ i dread to think what he is going through :( he needs to be back at home with people who know him and love him........ with the exception of 1 person!!! how she could do this to him knowing how he is... is beyond me!!! a true horselover would never have done this!!!

horsesue

Visit site
we are all praying we find him, i personally feel sick thinking what he is going through and cant get it out of my head what has happened with poor Mickey :(

catembi

Visit site
Have you looked on Project Horses? If he's difficult, he might pop up on there?

Really hope you find him.

T x

Bilbs

Visit site
We are still looking for Mickey and hope that soon someone will come forward with info on his whereabouts, anyone who has him will be re-imbursed for their costs, if we find him and he is happy then great we would not want to upset him anymore but we just need to find him and make sure he is safe.:)

Ceris Comet

Visit site
U think that is the right way to go about finding Mickey op. Someone nay well have bought him , fell in love with him and are scared of having him taken off them. You are right to point out that you just need to know that's he's happy and well.

SaharaS

Visit site
This all seems a bit familiar to a post/thread I read somewhere recently (since Oct) would either have been on here, facebook horsey pages or on NFED (thats def worth a look) If you email NFED it covers the entire South not just the new forest (New Forest Equine Directory) Steve Kitcher runs it and has helped other owners appealing and police searching before by mentioning it in the newsletter. i think you will get him on editor@nfed.co.uk he's really efficint and will more than likely mention him for you-the regulars on nfed are a beady eyed bunch and theres a forum there too well worth spending some time on letting everyone know..as I say his description is sooooo familiar. I apologise if it was an earlier post of yours, but atleast proves it works. Try horse gossip too
http://horsegossip.proboards.com/index.cgi

Have you alerted your local horsewatch for kent sussex and surrey?worth joining all and contacting as tbh police don't always forward fast enough. Rural Crimes teams and Farm watch are worth notifying too-if they alreadya re aware, it won't hurt them to have a memory jog and gives you peace of mind too that he is on their minds. I would be taking legal action against the loanee immediately. Set up a FIND MICKEY facebook page and make it a public page- a couple had Brook their Labrador stolen and now over 3500 members are daily working to help find him by spreading the work. Do the same on twitter.

eta-I think the horse i originally heard of was advertised as over 17hh/17.2 but that is some peoples idea of a full up 16.3...I'd also speak to horse quest (and similar others)on the phone if you can do an ad or see back ads..
Don't lose faith and don't give up xx

Last edited:

Bilbs

Visit site
Thank you for the contacts, I still pray that we can find him. My main concern is that he his happy and healthy. If someone has bought him and he is happy that is all we care about, but becuase of his issues he could easily be passed from yard to yard which is the worst thing for Mickey. He is the biggest softee regarding cuddles and kisses when he is settled but when he is 'on one' watch out!

The more people that see his poster the better, he stands at 17hh I think but I am sure he will be advertised any where from 16.3 to 17.2!

All we want to do is find him, if you have him or have seen him please let us know he is ok or where he was, we will do whatever we can to make him and the people around him safe and that no one gets hurt.
:)

starryeyed

Visit site
How horrible, everything crossed that you find him safe and sound. I'm the other end of the country but will check adverts etc for you :( Please keep us updated.

Bilbs

Visit site
We have had no news yet, I am still hopeful we will find him, will try and get someone to go to duckhurst on friday, I am currently away sorry for not replying to everyone, (on honeymoon) so limited access to internet. Please let us know if anyone sees or here's anything.

horsesue

Visit site
Thank you for the contacts, I still pray that we can find him. My main concern is that he his happy and healthy. If someone has bought him and he is happy that is all we care about, but becuase of his issues he could easily be passed from yard to yard which is the worst thing for Mickey. He is the biggest softee regarding cuddles and kisses when he is settled but when he is 'on one' watch out!

The more people that see his poster the better, he stands at 17hh I think but I am sure he will be advertised any where from 16.3 to 17.2!

All we want to do is find him, if you have him or have seen him please let us know he is ok or where he was, we will do whatever we can to make him and the people around him safe and that no one gets hurt.
:)

I ALSO PRAY WE CAN FIND HIM......AS IS SAID ABOVE HE IS THE KINDEST SOPPIEST HORSE WHEN HE TRUSTS YOU AND PLEASE IF ANY1 HAS ANY DETAILS OF HIM WHETHER HAPPY OR SAD PLEASE PLEASE LET US KNOW X

HappyHooves

Visit site
She seems to say that its not the missing horse, even though the breed and dates tie in. Sad story but superb site! Should be compulsory viewing.

HappyHooves

Visit site
Do you feel that she is unwilling to give info on the horse, or is it just me? height, colour, markings etc would be helpful to all the people who might have lost a horse in such circumstances, wouldn't it? And it wouldn't affect her case.

Magicmum

Visit site
picture.php

picture.php

I need help finding this horse, Mickey is a 17.2bay gelding warmblood about 12 years old, he was put on load last autumn and the girl who loaned him sold him to a dealer in Kent for £300 on 29th March 2012. He can be classed as danergous as he has the horse version of tourretts with his back legs. He will be a complete nightmare by now as it takes him a week to settle in to a new routine and I am led to believe that he has moved yards 3 times since them. All we are concerned about is finding him so that he doesn't hurt anyone. He is not a nasty horse but has been badly handled in the past, he stresses badly. I am guessing he is passing from dealers yard to dealers yard. the funny thing about him is when you tack him up and get on you could put a complete novice on him and he would look after them. He has a white patch on his spine just below his withers from a badly fitting saddle, he off fore he is bad to pick up. he has a white star and a kind eye. If anyone can help me find him I would be very grateful, we are willing to pay to get him back. Of all the horses for this to happen to this would be the last one you would want it to be. I think the thing that makes me so angry is that the girl who had him was only 4 fields away from our yard and that she was told if he becomes too much or you don't want him anymore or any reason just send him back, we don't want him passed around, he won't cope and then she does the one this. If anyone can help please message me. I Don't know how to upload a picture I will try and add a picture on my profile of him.

If your on Facebook add the group called everything horsey and post the details, we are a big group all over the country

MHOL

Visit site
We have received information that Mickey MAY have been sold through Ashford Market, does anyone have contact details for them or are there catalogue details??